6: The Black Film

Dazai: hi hi. Can you help me replicate this?

The man at the shop took over the black film " um. No problem. This is yours? So cute."

Dazai: I'll be waiting over here till you're done. Neh.

" Sure sure. "

Dazai sat down with nira. The small rabbit plushie. He smiled.
.
.
.
" I'm done. Young man."

Just then someone else came in. That man passed a film over " help me produce these photos."

" Sure sure

" Sure sure. " The shopkeeper replied.

" Arigato." Dazai took the black films over from the shopkeeper. Dazai folded the original one and placed it back into nira's back.

The man who came in talked to Dazai " you... Are amaiko's boyfriend?"

Dazai: ale? Did amaiko say good things about me ~~

" Were you the same man she was with in the past?"

" what's with that question?~" Dazai asked with a childish tone and a sly face.

" Answer me. "

Dazai: Hai desu.

" Come out with me."
_________________________________

Dazai had his hands in his pocket "is there something you need? Ehto... Soldier-san."

" How did you know?"

Dazai: the way you stand. So strict and straight. Legs apart.

" What is your name?"

Dazai: Dazai. Dazai osamu.

" ... Why? If you abandoned her, why did you come and look for her again?!!"

Dazai: I didn't abandon her. You don't understand.

" ... Don't lie!!!"

Dazai: you seem really interested in her.

" Hai. Suki. Daisuki. So? Better than you who abandoned her when she lost her baby. She even pressed through to train us soldiers. She bled!! She was so sad that she had to train us to forget you!! YOU MAKE HER SAD."

Flashback~

She was lying on the infirmary bed. Yarato came in " amaiko."

Amaiko laughed " you're the first who actually called my first name. They're all so strict."

Yarato: well... We're soldiers... So...

Amaiko: I see... Gomen. I wasn't really a soldier before...

Yarato: what happened? You bled.

Amaiko: I had a surgery. It opened. That's all. I thought it would be fine. Who knew that if you didn't listen to the doctor, this would happen.

Yarato : what happened?

Amaiko: ehto... Let's see... I aborted my baby. The doctor asked me to stay in bed for a day. But I refused and this happened.

Yarato:.... What a scum.

Amaiko: it's not his fault. Neh. Help me take my small rabbit plushie will you?

Yarato: oh. Ok.

End of flashback~

*Ring ring.*

Dazai picks up his phone " hello?"

" Where is my nira? Did you see it?" The voice said over the phone.

" .... Amaiko." The soldier said. He could tell the voice on the phone, whose it belonged to.

Dazai: I'm with your friend~ amaiko~ soldier friend.

Amaiko; eh... Who's that?

Dazai: ehto... What's your name? ~~

" yarato."

Dazai: yarato he said~~

Amaiko: oh!! There you are!!

Dazai turned around " oh!! Amaiko!!" She ran to his side and took nira over " ah... The seam is opened... So you know about it already neh."

Dazai: um~~

Yarato: amaiko!! He's not worth it!! He'll just make you sad!!

Amaiko: yarato. Thank you for being nice. But... You don't know things about me. *Smiles* you should go back. Bye bye yarato.
_________________________________

Dazai: almost couldn't leave... Why didn't you tell me?

I remember...

She was heavily injured. She refused to go back to the agency to get help from our doctor. She was exhausted. She just had a fight with some mafia that came from another city. She didn't activate her powers at all. So she was still awake. She just asked one thing from me.

Me to hug her. I did. She was sitting onto my lap and hugging me. She was really exhausted. Even her hug seemed weak. Her body was relying on mine.

Amaiko: da-chan...

Dazai: hm?

Amaiko: have you liked someone before?

Dazai: no. Why?

Amaiko: I almost died... Again... And didn't succeed. But your face flashed past my mind. I suddenly didn't want to die. Now I do... Again... What's that?

Dazai: who knows.

She looks into my eyes " .... Don't know... Can I have da-chan?"

Dazai: what are you talking about?

She touched to my lips with her fingers " this... "

Dazai: aren't you tired?

" no...?" She asked childishly with that childish look. I didn't answer. And so she kissed me...

Dazai: That you had our baby?

Amaiko: I don't want people to use the baby to threaten me. And... I didn't want the baby to pull Dazai back.

She squishes nira " it's ok. It's mainly amaiko's wish... "

Dazai: that's why you were scared to not take only my phone calls ?

She hugs her nira harder as tears fell " I'm scared... What if I couldn't hold back and tell Dazai about this..." He hugs her cupping her head " it's alright now. " She cries harder.