15: Prediction

Izaya  waves " over here!!" Fukuzawa and Dazai walks over to seat at the table.

Izaya: coffee?

Fukuzawa: I prefer tea.

Izaya: is flower tea ok?

Fukuzawa: um.

Izaya: waitress~~

The waitress in maid costume walked over " Hai?"

Izaya: one coffee and one flower tea.

" No problem."

Fukuzawa: endangering three of our agents at once. It's hard to forgive you.

Izaya: it's ok. I did return one of them.

Fukuzawa: why the meeting?

Izaya: I don't represent anyone today. I think you've known by now, celty saved yosano. Celty is a dullahan you know. She's pretty cool.

Fukuzawa: what's your point?

Izaya: Bishora Pierre and Hikiya Takasu. This stage is getting messier and messier neh~~

Dazai: what are you saying?

"They are really scary fixers. " Izaya talked as he joined his fingers together and gave out a sly face " they can take down most organisations in two days. And you... Have seen them. Neh~~ dazai-kun. "

Dazai: yaaa.... I got caught. Are you trying to embarrass me in front of my sachou?
(President)

Izaya: dazai-kun feels embarrass too?

Dazai: my sachou believes in me.

Fukuzawa: I do. But that doesn't mean you don't have to explain yourself later. Dazai.

Dazai: oops. See what you have done.

Izaya leans his cheek onto his palm with his elbow supporting on the table " I know. Who will be the final fighters in the final round. Tomorrow will be one bloody night. I think you'll be surprised too. Sachou-san. Dazai-kun."

Dazai: eh... Is that so?

Fukuzawa: I understand your motive now. You want to shake our trust. I will have you understand orihara. Our agency is not something for you to manipulate.

Izaya: but it's ok for dazai-kun to manipulate?

Fukuzawa: because I can manipulate him.

Izaya: um. Um. That does make a lot of sense. Dazai-kun~~ you used to be the best in Port Mafia. What happened to that? I thought you would have stopped her by now.

Fukuzawa stood up " let's go. Dazai. "

Izaya: you can't protect her. So much for an agency. Neh~~

Fukuzawa had left.

Dazai: why save yosano?

Izaya: I didn't plan that. Meddlesome manna was all... We should be nice.
________________________________

Manna: alele. Dazai-kun.

Dazai: you speak like him.

Manna: arigato. Many people say that.

Dazai: you didn't save amaiko. You wanted us to meet them. You think they could salvage the situation?

Manna: no.

Dazai: you genuinely... Didn't want more conflict?

Manna: maybe.

Dazai: then you're not like him.

Manna : the Ultimum. It's obvious where it is.

Dazai: you believe the rumour?

Manna: it's not a rumour if you knew about her ability. I fought her before. I just don't want her to be played with. I don't care about you though.

Dazai: because she's like you?

Manna: because I understand her.