14: Her Gang

*ring ring *

Dazai: Moshi Moshi. Dazai desu.

Bishora: bishora da. I've texted you an address.
________________________________

Bishora: she's still sleeping.

Dazai: someone made her activate her ability.

Bishora: someone who is an opposite of you.

Now he was interested. He didn't expect that answer " someone who can activate a person's ability by touch?"

Bishora: control. I don't really know how it works... But given how I seen it works. I think she can activate and shut the ability just after one touch. Even to control the extend of the power. But not the ability itself.

Dazai: that's... Interesting...

Bishora: how much do you know about amaiko?

Dazai: I know she lied when she first met me. She can summon four weapons and have great physical ability.

Bishora: as expected of the Dazai of Port Mafia.

Dazai: and who are you to her?

Bishora: amaiko's profession. You know what it is?

Dazai: assassin....?

Bishora: that's when she had to leave us and return to that nii-san. We're a group. We're fixers. We fix things for people. We kill people sometimes... But mostly extort. Threaten. She had to return because her nii-san said Port Mafia needed her help. She didn't want us complicated so...

Dazai: I see...

Bishora: the agency would have been a great place for her to be ... Normal. At ease. At home. We had wanted to join her even...

Dazai: but the job you're doing is too much fun.

Bishora: exactly. But that agency can no longer protect her.

Dazai: you're afraid the agency would yet destroyed in crossfire.

Bishora: you're smart. Dazai. But one smart man with people who aren't on the same page as you, are not people who can protect amaiko.

Dazai sighed " you're saying I need Port Mafia. What do you have?"

Bishora: I have takasu and amaiko. That combination has always worked.

Dazai: no.... You're asking me to use the agency to help you as well. You want the agency to become like you.

Bishora: I can extort every mafia I want by pitting them against each other. But there's two mafia groups I cannot control. They don't have weakness for me to grab in over a day. They're too careful.

Dazai: one is Port Mafia.

Bishora: the other, is the one who is after the Ultimum. The one who made amaiko the target of this whole war. The one who names it Ultimum. He... Is the husband of Yarato fuyu, the teacher of amaiko.

Dazai: .... What is this jewel?

Bishora: it's the corpse of a boy. Yarato fuyu's son to be precise. He had that ability when he was alive. But when he was dead... Who knew his body would turn into a jewel.

Dazai: what's that mafia's name?

Bishora: Yarato Mafia.

Dazai laughed " that name sounds so familiar."
________________________________

Takasu : wake up.

Amaiko yawns and wakes up " damn it

Amaiko yawns and wakes up " damn it... Making me activate my ability. Taka-chan. You're here... Wait... What?"

Takasu: bishora and I went to pick you up.

Amaiko: oh. Can you call the agency and tell them I'm ok?

Takasu: that man. Dazai. Bishora invited him to come.

Amaiko: I see... Arigato. Let me sleep a little longer...

Takasu: can't. Bishora said, you need to eat.

That's when Dazai came in " exactly. Pudding?"

Amaiko: da-chan...

Dazai: amai-chan.

Amaiko: you... Didn't jump?

His eyes widened " they let you... Watch?" She nods " that's how I helped aki-chan get away.... I didn't want to watch. To see you... Jump... So I... Beat them up... And asked aki-chan to run..."

Dazai: I couldn't jump.

" Anyway. I couldn't get away. There was this woman... She could control my ability. Aki-chan got saved though... By someone in black with a yellow helmet." She tried to evade the topic and her eyes away from him.

Dazai: amai-chan.

" Hai...?" She still looked away. He took her cheeks to make her eyes meet his gaze " I'm here. " Her tears flowed and she hugged him "... Don't jump. Don't jump without me!!"

Hai = yes