20: She's Dead ?

Kunikida saw had saw Dazai walking on the streets from afar. He screamed " DAZAAAAAAI!!!!"

Dazai averted his eyes to where it came from. For some reason... In the crowd, he could clearly see kunikida. A torn and tattered Kunikida standing in the crowd with a... Very angry face as usual.

Dazai had seen many angry kunikida. But none of them were torn and tattered. And none of them would just shout his name and look at him like that. Dazai knew. Kunikida was looking at Dazai with an angry emotion not directed at Dazai himself.  Kunikida wasn't frustrated.

Dazai ran over to catch the falling kunikida " kunikida!"

Kunikida: Dazai... Amaiko... Amaiko...

Dazai: let's get you somewhere to rest.

Kunikida: no!! Gomen... I... They detonated the entire agency...

His eyes widens by the news he just heard. Because that would mean...

" gomen... I knew you two wanted to die together... But... Gomen." Kunikida said with a pant in his voice .... with guilt... And he fainted.
________________________________

Bishora  punches again again and again to Dazai's face and he took it. He was sad at this moment. If anything... He felt like he deserved it.

Bishora: LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

takasu: bishora... Stop it... Amaiko won't come back alive just because you hit him.

Bishora: SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE IF SHE WAS WITH US.

Takasu sighed and stood in front of Dazai " stop it. "

Bishora: takasu!!! Get out of my way!!

Takasu: .... I saw yosano being taken away by the Yarato Family.

Dazai's eyes opened and stood up properly with sudden realisation what that meant. He asked " how about amaiko?!"

Takasu: I only know they didn't bother hiding the fact they were trying to take away yosano. I saw it in the cameras. And... Yarato Family don't have anyone important who's dying.

Dazai smiled " I see... " He wiped away the blood by his corner of his lips " amai-chan is fine. " he smiled.

Bishora: YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE.

Takasu: you're going crazy bishora. I'm getting tired of this business... Maybe I'll join their agency... Become like amaiko.

Bishora: I thought you thought what we did was exciting.

Takasu: it wears off after usual tactics bishora. This is interesting. But... Even I... Want some peace.

Bishora: hmph. What? Are you going to be sucidal too?

Takasu: maybe. After all... My ability is boring. Only with amaiko it was interesting. Without her... All we did was just blackmailing.

Bishora kept quiet... She couldn't deny.

Takasu: I'm going home.