34: The Stone Is Mine

Rin: my ability won't work on you. Right?

Dazai: Hai. How about we not fight? You can still be amaiko's friend. Amaiko won't hate you. She'll still talk to you like always.

Rin: you... Think so?

Dazai: of course. Amaiko is kind. She forgives everyone. Or more like... She has nothing to hate. For amaiko, she never really had any friends who died.

Rin: you think... If I die, she'll hate you?

Dazai: no. She understands. You chose this. I would never choose to harm someone with no reason. No benefits.

Rin: you're a sick human being.

Dazai: ehto... Arigato?

Rin: I can't kill you... Amaiko will die with you. I can't kill amaiko... So I guess I'm only here for one reason. The Ultimum.

That's when amaiko walked in " da-chan... Rin. Must you have it?"

Rin: that stone is my brother .

Amaiko: I was hoping you didn't answer that... Da-chan. Everyone's done with their fight. Are you sure he'll come?

Dazai: he will.

Rin: he?

That's when someone teleports to  Rin's side " there you are. "

Rin: papa.

Dazai: see.

Sho: I couldn't track you at all. I hate hide and seek. Arigato Rin. You've made her come out.

Amaiko: you can't have it. Sensei wouldn't be happy.

Dazai: be careful amaiko.

Sho: I see you've realised. You can't touch me. You can't really nuetralise my ability.

Amaiko: doesn't matter. I'll still kill you if you don't change your mind.

Sho: what a big statement.

Amaiko: is it ok? Rin... If I kill your papa. I'm ok with you hating me... It's just... Are you sure you want to watch?

Rin: papa. Just give up. It's not like you really need it.

" What are you talking about?" Sho teleports to behind amaiko. A punch goes to amaiko's face and she flies a distance. " That stone gives power."

Rin: as usual... You just treat everything as tools... Sigh... It's ok amaiko. Kill him. I'll be waiting outside.

Sho teleports to amaiko's front and throws another punch. She takes the punch and grabs onto his wrist. She activates half her ability " Killer Doll." And she takes out a gun to point to his head. She fires. Sho teleports away.

Amaiko: ah... Miss... Da-chan. Any good ideas?

Dazai: I'm not good at fighting. Don't ask me.

Amaiko: actually neh... The stupid stone is with da-chan. In his pocket.

Dazai takes it out and flashes it " looking for this?"

Sho: TSK. YOU!!! THIS IS A TRAP.

" then hands off. Sho-san. You'll surely die by amai-chan's hands if you try to take this stone from me." Dazai puts the stone back in his pocket.

Amaiko: forget about it sho-san. We're passing the stone to the Talent Gifted Division after this.

" No!!!" Sho teleports to dazai's front and punches him. Dazai grabs to sho's wrist and nullifies sho's ability to teleport. In that instant, a shot went through sho's head and he died.

Dazai let's go of sho's wrist " accurate as always neh. Amai-chan. " She smiled and deactivated her ability " um."

Rin walked in " gomen. It was the last thing I could do for him as a son. Though he never treated me as one, nor did he treat that stone as one. With that.... Maybe I deserve it?"

Dazai: gomen. We already made a deal.

Rin: I thought so... So.... Amaiko... You're not returning to the army?

Amaiko shook her head and hugged the Dazai who walked to her side. " I'm returning to the agency..." She smiled " we can still be friends."

Rin: really?

Amaiko: um. I'll help anything as long as I haven't die. Just no saving me.

Rin: ah. That I got it. Bye.... Be happy.

Amaiko: um!