17: Not Invited

Mori: what is it?

Ryurou ( hirotsu ) : is it really ok to not attend? I know we're not invited...

Mori: it's ok. They know we're the final players in the final round.

Ryurou: I understand boss.

Mori: do you think they will all turn up? The ones invited to the game.

Ryurou: boss... Most of them... I think. The first ones who reach there may think they have a better chance to kill amaiko then get the Ultimum. Then there those who have decided to become a league to defeat amaiko. Then there are also of course the ones who are waiting for everyone else to die.

Mori: are you referring the last ones to be us?

Ryurou : boss... We are not invited.

Mori: that's a way to say it.

Ryurou: boss... May I ask?

Mori: ask why we're chosen as the final ones?

Ryurou: wouldn't it... Be... Easier to think we could have killed everyone else?

Mori: they know I won't. You're right. We're the ones who's waiting for everyone else to die.

Ryurou: boss...

Mori: but of course... They are trying to makes things less messy for themselves. They don't want a confrontation with me now.

Ryurou: should we be playing to their tune? Boss.

Mori: it's ok. I like this tune for now.
________________________________

Amaiko: welcome to the game. If you can kill me, my closet will be open. In it you will find the jewel you want.

" That doesn't sound very difficult. GO!!!! "

" You don't have a good number on your side. Little girl." Another one said.

" Ability, Killer Doll Closet." She said and activated her ability. A closet appears behind her floating above . The closet opens and ten blades fly out of it. Each one precisely stabs into one of the man's heart and they collapsed. Just at one go, 10 people died. The crowd starts to panic.