24: The Deal.

Amaiko: gomenasai sachou... It's my fault that... Ranpo... Died...

Fukuzawa: no. It's not your fault. This is war in the first place.

Amaiko shakes her head " no... It's my fault. Da-chan told me already... Ranpo was recorded a message before he died."

Fukuzawa : so you've heard...

Amaiko: um... The murder is a trap. So this is the route you've chosen. It's obvious... What ranpo was talking about. Gomenasai.

Fukuzawa: you had small contributory to it. Even without you, ranpo had always been the weakest in our team. He would always be the first to aim at.

Amaiko: sachou... Would you one day... Give up on me and not make me as a member of the agency anymore?

Fukuzawa: that depends on what you did.

Amaiko: then... Even if you become to dislike me... But I didn't do anything bad?

Fukuzawa: what do you plan to do? Amaiko.

Amaiko: just... Answer me...

Fukuzawa: you're still a member of this agency.

" Arigato. " And amaiko bows and then turned to leave.
_______________________________

Mori: amaiko~~ rare to see you here.

Amaiko: nii-san. I've a request.

Mori: that is?

Amaiko: protect the agency... Please. Until the Yarato Family decides to go back to where they come from.

Mori: you want me to fight with them and beat them up very badly.

Amaiko: something like that.

Mori: and what will I have in exchange?

Amaiko: I'll come back to the mafia. Do anything you ask... Except... Kill people.

Mori: I need you because you kill.

Amaiko squeezes her fist " .... Nii-san... Can't you... Just... Want me?"

Mori: I'm a slave to the organisation even though I'm a boss, amaiko. I do what's for best for this organisation.

Amaiko:.... You'll leave the agency alone. You'll... Make the Yarato Family go back where they come from.

Mori: plus the Ultimum.

Amaiko: fine.

Mori: that's fast.

Amaiko: you have no use for the stupid rock.

Mori: maybe~ I do know it may be a way to control you with it~

Amaiko: I still have a room in this big mansion right?

Mori: never changed.

" Bye bye nii-san. " And she walked out of the door.

Mori: as cute and greedy as usual.
_______________________________

Fukuzawa saw amaiko sitting at his doorstep " amaiko. "

Amaiko: gomenasai. I tried to not make bad things happen... But... It's not possible... If you hate that me... you can just kick me out of the agency. If... You still ... Are willing to seal my abilities... Then... *Bows* arigato.

* Fukuzawa can only control the effects of the abilities of the people in his agency*

Fukuzawa: what have you done? Amaiko.

She just bows again and she leaves.
_______________________________

Dazai stood in amaiko's way " amaiko."

Amaiko: Dazai.

Dazai: you joined back to protect the agency. Didn't you?

She nods " because of me... Whether if sensei passed it to sachou or not... It's not the responsibility of the sachou anymore. "

Dazai: your sensei passed it to sachou because she knew sachou could be trusted. Not because of you. And whether if you knew rin or not... Ranpo would have died because the Yarato Family is that daring to meddle with the police.

Amaiko: .... That feels like something to lie to myself about. That it's not entirely my fault.

Dazai: it's true. The Takasu Family even bribes the police in their city. Well... That city was bad enough in the first place.

Amaiko: I know... But... Ranpo is my friend. So is aki-chan... Kida-chan... And the others. It's time to end this. If anyone has to die in this war... I rather it would be people from Port Mafia. Or maybe me. But again... *Laughs* I never had that kind of luck.

Dazai: then... Let me join back too.

Amaiko: no... He wouldn't want it. Your best friend... He would be sad.

Dazai: who said joining Port Mafia would be doing bad things. Meeting you wasn't one of them at least.

Amaiko: da-chan...

He walked over and hugged her " daijobu da. "
( It will be fine )