30: In An Instant

Joe:  go !!!

Atsushi activates his ability and charges forward. A white box which had wheels move to in front of takasu. The box opens up and a machine arm with a large needle penetrates right through atsushi.

" Gomen. " Takasu said and two other small arms comes up from the main one and penetrates through atsushi's sides.

Takasu: I told you. In an instant.

The arm lowers atsushi down and takasu takes uses a knife to cut out the back palm at where the wrist was. He took out the needle and breaks it " this is your ability. "

Joe: how did you know...

Takasu: my ability is... Mechanic Genius. I can control anything that has electricity. Change it, modify it and use it. My white box is made up of many parts charged with electric current. Doing an x-ray isn't difficult.

Joe: tsk... You...

Takasu: your wrong... Is that you needed a full control of atsushi. You didn't know how to use him to his full abilities. But again, before you could do that, I pinned atushi down already. You deemed my machine useless. That's why... This will end in an instant. Choose. How do you want to die?

Joe: even if I die, bishora will still be controlled!!! I set that kind of order.

" How loyal. Goodbye then. " And the machine penetrates joe's body. Takasu sighed " I need to get atsushi to yosano.
____________________________________

Takasu stood outside the white ball " bishora. Troublesome... If I go in... I can't get out. Um... White. "

The box opens it's eyes and nods

Takasu: go. Tell akutagawa where the needle is. It's probably at the same place.

The box wheels itself into the white ball of space.