7: Ultimum

Chuuya: amaiko. You're back in this business?

Amaiko: chuu-chan!! How are you doing?

Chuuya: fine.

Amaiko: I see... Chuu-chan. Have you found a girlfriend?

Chuuya: no. How's that your business.

Amaiko: I mean, I could find you one.

Chuuya: as usual, you're so meddlesome!!

Amaiko: don't be like that. I'm just being nice. I mean, you're handsome. You should have someone.

Chuuya: urusei!! Come with me.

Amaiko: why?

Chuuya: boss wants to see you.

Amaiko: why?

Chuuya: how should I know?

Amaiko: dispatching you just to get me. Boss scared I might run away?

Chuuya: you will.

Amaiko: .... I don't want to go.

Chuuya: then... Don't blame me.

He activates his ability and runs forwards towards her. She activated hers and jumped backwards. He touched the ground and a large piece of it lifts off the ground . He throws it at her. She slices it into half with her katana.

As the object was being sliced into half, there was chuuya right behind it jumping from above. He reached out his hand to touch her. And... He plunges down onto her.  He lifts up her face " you've gotten rusty. Amaiko."

She smiled " have I?"

Dazai was right behind chuuya and touching his shoulder " hi hi chuuya."

Chuuya: huh?!! It's you!!

Dazai: yup. No bullying amaiko.

Amaiko: hehe.

Dazai: can't you handle yourself? Amaiko. Always making me worry.

Amaiko: why does boss want to see me? Chuu-chan.

Chuuya: don't know. Really. But he said, it's not about hiring you.

Amaiko: ok... I'll go.

Chuuya stood up " get your hands off me!! Dazai!!" Dazai raises his hands "Hai. Hai."
_________________________________

Amaiko: boss.

Mori; oh. Amaiko. You're here. Leave.

The guards leave.

Amaiko: chuuya said you were looking for me.

Mori: the jewel. It has a name now you know. It's called the Ultimum. It can help ability users to reach their ultimate form or more.

Amaiko: I know.

Mori: and that jewel... It's on you. Isn't it?

Amaiko: what are you talking about?  Of course it's not on me~ The president won't be so stupid. He knows I've past dealings with Port Mafia.

Mori : have you told Dazai about it? The baby you aborted.

Amaiko's eyes widens and she clenches her fist " you... Know..."

Mori : of course I know. I've been keeping eyes on you.

Amaiko: could you stop it. Nii-san.

Mori: and I bet you haven't told anyone that. Although fukuzawa doesn't seem to mind. Which I don't understand.

Amaiko: a chip against you?

Mori: no... He's not a man like that.

Amaiko: that's right... He's not you .

Mori: don't be like that. I know you're jealous of elise-chan.

Amaiko: I'm not!!

Mori: give me the Ultimum amaiko.

Amaiko: and what? Use it in yourself ?

Mori: use it on you. And then make you come back. I'm pretty sure Dazai will come back when you do. It's the perfect plan.

Amaiko: and what are you going to use to make me come back?

Mori: I don't know? Use a beautiful lady to bait Dazai perhaps? Then it will make you so jealous you'll work for me to kill him. Then of course I won't let that happen~ I'll have both of you.

Amaiko: sigh... Sick sick nii-san. Please go and die. Then you won't come and disturb me. That will never work.

Mori: fine... Just anytime you change your mind. Neh.

Amaiko: this is like a declaration of war neh. To the agency.

Mori: I guess.

Amaiko: then... Don't blame me if I end up killing people on your side.
_________________________________

Fukuzawa: I see...

Amaiko: do you trust me? President

Fukuzawa: of course. Even if you're his imoto. I believe in you. Because you wanted me to seal your powers.

Amaiko: even with that... I'm a threat... President.

He pats her head " you'll be fine. We'll be fine. Don't leave already. Ok."

Amaiko: me stay? Really ok?

Fukuzawa: um.
_________________________________

Dazai: welcome home.

Amaiko: um... *Hugs*

He strokes her hair " how is it? After seeing the boss. Your nii-san."

Amaiko: eh... You know that too?

Dazai: well~~ boss told to me about that one time~ after you went to the agency. That his imoto, amaiko is the assassin that helped out. That you changed your last name to Yusuke. He kinda wanted you back. He asked me to do something.

Amaiko: eh... But I don't remember that ever happening. You asking me back...

Dazai : ha ha... I kind of sent akutagawa...

Amaiko: .... Oh. The boy with the rashomon. I almost killed him . Ah! Then the letter he gave me ... It was your idea. It was a really strange person who thought of this idea I thought. Using adrenaline to hook me back.

Dazai: ha ha.

Amaiko: so it's you!!

Dazai: hehe.

Amaiko: boss wants it. The jewel. Ultimum.

Dazai : eh~ that sounds like no surprise.