8: Information Broker

Atsushi: ah!!! Amaiko-san...

Amaiko: hm?

Atsushi: we're being surrounded!!

Amaiko: I know.

Atsushi: what should we do?

Amaiko: atsu-chan. How many people do you think there is over here?

Atsushi: eh?

Amaiko: 20?

Atsushi: erm... About 50 I think.

Amaiko: oh... Ok. Bats. Guns. Knives. My guns won't be enough for this nah~~

Atsushi: eh?!! Amaiko-san? We are in big trouble... Should we call the agency?

Amaiko: don't worry. Just protect my cakes ok? If not aki-chan will get angry at me. She say she won't treat me anymore. Even though they feel so good.

Atsushi : -_- masochist?

Amaiko: no katana today... Guess I've to steal someone's weapon. Anyone here has a knife? Can you please attack me first?

Atsushi: -_- lll calling them out.

" You bitch. Hand our the jewel!!! And we'll let you go. "

Amaiko: can't. And I don't have it. Come on~~ coward.

Atsushi: amaiko-san... maybe you shouldn't...

The man charged forward towards her. She dodges the swing of the bat and kicks him in the stomach. She then takes out the two guns she had strapped onto her legs under her dress and shoots. About 10 men collapsed. One bullet for each man.

*Click click* "ale... No more. " She throws the guns on the floor.

"GO!!!"

She then picks up two knives from the people she killed " oh. This seems good. "

Atsushi: amaiko-san!!!

She throws the knife in her hand to the man with the gun at his throat before he could fire. The man collapsed. She walks towards the man as the crowd retreats backwards. She takes the gun and straps it by her leg , then takes out the knife from his throat.

Amaiko: I'll give you 5 seconds to think about it. Run. Or. Elimination. 5...4...3...

" She's just a girl!!! "

Amaiko: ok. Elimination.
.
.
.
Amaiko: atsu-chan... Did I over do it...?

They were surrounded with bloody corpses...

Atsushi: I'm not sure...

Amaiko: ah... President is going to scold me for killing people again. He said I'm only supposed to defeat them first.

Atsushi: but this is an extreme situation. The president won't blame you prehaps.

Amaiko: hope so. Let's go!! Back to the agency. I want to hurry up eat the cake with tea.

Atsushi: Hai.

Amaiko: atsu-chan. Which flavor do you one? I can give you one.

Atsushi: eh? Arigato. Amaiko-san.

Amaiko: hm?

Atsushi: you're really strong. Able to this, without using your ability.

Amaiko smiles "arigato."
_________________________________

Amaiko: aki-chan~~ I bought you cake!!

Yosano (yosano Akiko. Aka the doctor of the agency) : oh. Arigato. You should have bought some wine too. Wine.

Amaiko: cakes and tea go together. Aki-chan.

Yosano: you've got yourself bloody again. *Eyes sparkles* any injuries?

Amaiko: nope.

Yosano: I see. This is like your seventh time this week this happened to you.

Amaiko: exactly. Exactly. They all say I've the jewel. I don't have it!! I wonder who's spreading such stupid rumours.
___________________________________

" Dazai. Dazai osamu. "

Dazai: and you are?

Dazai: and you are?

" Orihara Izaya. Information broker."

Dazai: you don't seem like one to me.

Izaya: is that so? That's weird... No one has told me that before.

Dazai: you seem like a sly person. A person ...  Like me.

Izaya: is that a compliment? Thank you.

This was literally a conversation of two sly people with fake tones and hidden intentions.

Dazai: who sent you?

Izaya: that would do damage to my reputation. Unless you pay me.

Dazai: there are so many mafias from outside the city now who has come to yokohama just to take the jewel. Which city are you from?

Izaya: me? I like ikebukuro the most. But now, Yokohama interest me the most.

Dazai: I see.

Izaya: I heard. You like beautiful ladies. To die with them. So will you die if I find one to die with you?

Dazai smiled back " oh!! You're such a nice person. "

Izaya: oogai amaiko. Is it really a good idea to have her in the agency?

Dazai: you don't have to worry about that for us.

Izaya: She lost her baby in an assassination. She went crazy and didn't deactivate her ability for 3 days straight even after she killed the assassin. After she was forced to deactivate, she slept for 8 days straight. An unusual amount of days.

Dazai: why are you telling me this?

Izaya: don't know. Maybe I just like the story.

Dazai: that's all you want to say?

Izaya gave Dazai a card " call me if you need information. Ok?"

Dazai: are you aiming for the jewel?

Izaya: who knows.

Dazai: I thought so.