31: Vines and Tails

" I am sent by takasu desu. " The box said.

"Huh?!!!" Akutagawa said angrily as he used his black tails to cut away the vines that bishora had sent to entangle him.

" Bishora. Her wrist on the back has a needle. Take it out and she will not be controlled." The box said. And as the box finished it's sentence, the vines entangle themselves onto the box and crushes the box.
____________________________________

Takasu: ah... My machine. Stupid bishora.
____________________________________

Bishora: this is my space. Just die already.

Akutugawa : tsk. Even when being controlled, one person can be so annoying.

The vines aim for akutagawa, he charges forward. He uses a forcefield to block the ones that aim for his front. The vines that went pass him turn back to attack his back.  He changes the forcefield to at his back. The vines to go for his front were grabbed by his black tails.

He continues charging forward as he dodges and the vines cuts his shoulders with friction. He jumps up as the vines below aim for him. In one shot he grabs onto bishora with his black tails and pulled himself towards her.

He pins her wrist through with many of his black tails. In that instance, all the vines cease to attack him.
.
.
.

Akutugawa had his pockets in his have and looked away " ooi. Ooi."

Bishora: huh...?

Akutugawa: let me out.

Bishora: what?

Akutugawa: you're being controlled. Let me out.

Bishora: oh...