12: Reasons to Die

Dazai just smiled as his face was punched over and over again. Kunikida stopped and got off Dazai. Dazai stood up and walked towards chiri. Kunikida stretched his hand to reach for Dazai... He missed, " Dazai!!!!"

Dazai stopped in his steps " kunikida-kun."

Kunikida: Dazai!!

Dazai: bye bye.

Kunikida: the agency needs you!! You can't just die like that!! You hear me?!! You hear me?!! Dazai!!!

Dazai continued his steps towards chiri to the edge of the building " die?"

Kunikida: you can't just rely on us to save amaiko!! Dazai!!! We'll leave her to die!!

Dazai: you won't. Just jump. Huh?

Chiri held onto dazai's hand " um. Together."

Dazai : alright then...

" DAZAAAIII !!! " Kunikida screamed. He lunged forward. But he could feel a blade by his neck. He turned to look, it was izaya. He looked to izaya with anger.

Izaya: you shouldn't interfere with his wish.

" Bye bye." Dazai said. And... *Push* the lady drops down the building.

Kunikida: Da...zai...

Dazai: I guess I still prefer cute girls more.

Izaya laughed " that's your choice. "

Dazai: sorry to disappoint you.
_______________________________

Kunikida: .... Thank you for living. For the agency...

Dazai: kunikida-kun~ it's weird hearing you compliment me~~

Kunikida: shut up!! Dazai!! I know... I shouldn't ask this... But... Why? Why didn't you... Erm... Jump.

Dazai: I had every reason to jump. Everyone's face flash across my mind... Even yours, kunikida-kun. And... None made me want to not die.

Kunikida: then...

Dazai: amaiko. I guess I don't want her to die first before me. I want to die together with her. *Smiles* um. Cute girls are better for me. Neh.

Kunikida: sicko.
_______________________________

Manna: and... I win!!!

Izaya: ah...

Manna: I get to use celty for a week!!

Celty: I don't really mind...
_______________________________

Yosano: you're back.

Dazai: why?~~ did yosano-san miss me?~~

Yosano: no. .... It's good you didn't die. I still don't want to see amaiko dead yet.

Dazai: I see. Any clue where amai-chan is?

Yosano: no. I was just sent back while I was still forced to sleep. But I was awake during the half of the journey. I was in this... Carriage. It was entirely black.

Dazai: I see... Weird. Maybe it would be easy to find.
_______________________________

Atsushi: ehto... Celty?

Celty typed onto her keyboard " oh.... You know me? Ehto..." Celty couldn't talk, so she could only tho on her phone.

Atsushi: atsushi. This is yosano-san.

Yosano: hi.

Celty: oh. Atsushi-kun. Yosano-san. Is there something you need?

 Is there something you need?

Atsushi: well... Erm ... You see...

Yosano: you kidnapped me. You must be the one who also had amaiko. That little girl.

Celty: about that... I don't think I'm allowed to say.

Yosano: HUH?

atsushi: yosano-san!! Uhno... Celty-san. Could you just tell us where she is? We could pay you or something...

Celty: if you say it like that...