33: Kunikida vs Jun

Jun threw coins at kunikida. They were strong projectiles that could go through the wall. Kunikida had been dodging them.

Jun: wouldn't want to have a hole in your body.

Kunikida: you can control projectiles.

Jun: so? You can make a gun. And you won't. That the only thing that can stop me. Yet you won't. You will die.

Kunikida pushes up his glasses " I won't die from just that. "

Jun: oh? What a big statement.

" arigato. " Kunikida summons a stun gun from his notebook. He charges forward. Jun flicks his coins at kunkida. Kunikida dodges with minimum damage. The coins scrape his shirt at his shoulders and knees. But that was not all, the momentum pulled kunikida backwards and made kunikida lose his balance and fall backwards. But kunkida wasn't about to just fall down like that and let Jun take advantage of the situation. Kunikida does a cartwheel and manages to stand right back up.

" You have some skill. I'll admit that." Jun flicks more coins at kunikida. This time kunikida runs into the forest.

" Don't hide~~ " jun agitates kunikida as he flicks coins randomly damaging the trees randomly. " Come on come on , you can't hide for long~~ "

Just then a wire goes around jun's neck. It tightens and strangles him. He flicks a coin to behind him. The coin goes through the tree. Kunikida dodges and zap the wire with the stun gun. Jun gets knocked out.

Kunikida: told you I won't kill.