13: Unknown Gang

They were given an address. Dazai and the agency went to find amaiko.

Kunikida kicked the door open. It was an empty mansion.

Kunikida: tsk. They're all gone!!!

Yosano: someone must have tipped them off.

That was when a gang of people were about to come down the steps. This gang of people had amaiko sleeping on one of their shoulders.

Dazai: and who are you guys?

" You people can no longer take care of amaiko. So we are." As soon as she finished her sentence, she activated her ability " Glass Apples."

They were surrounded with apple trees

They were surrounded with apple trees. She had took one and put in her mouth to eat.

Atsushi: a plant user?

Dazai: no. We're in a space.

" So smart. I don't want to fight you people. Let us go. We'll take care of amaiko better than you." Vines grow upright into a chair and she sat down.

Dazai: gomen. Can't just let you just leave.

" We tipped the gangsters who wanted amaiko dead off. So that we could have a meet like this. Dazai."

Dazai: I haven't got your name. Pretty lady.

" Bishora. " She takes another bite of her apple " you can leave this space. See that door in that tree? "

Kunikida: four versus two. Not a very good number for you. Dazai!! Destroy this space!! We can still go after the other guy!!

Bishora: oh. You mean takasu. He can't fight in that position. I said. I don't want to fight.

Yosano: we want amaiko.

Bishora: we'll let you visit her. But she has to come with us. We know everything to her, that you don't.

Dazai: .... Fine.

Kunikida: Dazai!!!!!

Yosano grabbed onto dazai's collar and stared right back into his eyes angrily " don't you love her?!!"

Atsushi: yosano-san!!

Bishora: arigato.

She cancelled the ability and walked passed them.

Yosano: why?!!!

Dazai: she didn't want to fight. Amaiko must know them.