29: It Has Started

Jun: a change of location. Either death of life huh.

Rin: good. I want the man to die.

Jun: rin-kun. You might be to one dying.

Rin: when it come to that. Then so be it. Tsk.

They walked into the abandoned mansion. Akutagawa was the first one they saw " finally. It took you people... So long. "

Joe: don't worry. I've a present perfect for him.

It was bishora. She had stepped up and opened up her space.
____________________________________

They headed inwards and saw chuuya. He was leaning against the wall in the hallway " so who's my opponent?" Ohara stepped out " only I can fight you isn't it?"

Chuuya: finally... I get to kill someone who has the same ability as him. It's like a dream come true.

Dazai walked out of one of the rooms " you're mean~ chuuya. We were partners. "

Chuuya: shut up. Who wants to be your partner.

" DAZAI!!!" And Rin rushes towards Dazai with his ice blade. Dazai dodges " hi~ "

Jun: so I guess... You're my opponent then.

Kunikida pushes up his glasses " it would seem so. Change of location. "

Jun : no problem.

Joe: looks like there's not much fun for me. Maybe I should use you. Atsushi-kun.

The floor below him suddenly got sliced and he fell down to below.

Joe: ouch!!!

Takasu: unfortunately... I'm your opponent. This ... Will end in an instant.

Joe: aren't you arrogant?!!!