18: All Him

Dazai had entered the room with a basin of water and a cloth.

Kunikida: what are you doing?

Dazai: helping amai-chan clean up. She's probably really dirty. She does have sets of clothes in my house~

Kunikida: HUH? you're a guy!!! At least call yosano!!

Dazai: don't worry. I can take care of her myself. Amai-chan won't mind.

Kunikida turned serious " dazai. You're not playing with her feelings. Nah?"

Dazai: that's bad~ even kunikida-kun thinks that of me.

Kunikida grabbed onto dazai's collar and stared at him with anger " she will break!!"

Dazai: she won't die. Kunikida-kun.

Kunikida punches Dazai in the face and Dazai took it. The basin of water gets spilled on the floor as the basin rolls aside.

Dazai: yaa... And I thought kunikida-kun didn't like her because she used to be mafia like me.

Kunikida: she's... Part of the agency too... Like you... Annoyingly.

Dazai: amai-chan won't die. She will just suffer. Amai-chan wants a reason to die. To die in a not so boring way.

" Bastard." Kunikida said with disgust and slams the door behind him.
________________________________

Dazai starts to help her take off her clothes to help her clean up. He wrings the cloth and starts with the front. He smiled as he saw the scars on her body.

Even you have scars huh? You're more fragile then I thought. No... You're kind. You let them cut you didn't you?

________________________________

Bishora had came through the door after Dazai let her in. " how's she?" Bishora asked.

Dazai: bishora~ she's fine. Just sleeping.

Bishora sighs " arigato."

Dazai: no need. How long do you think she needs to sleep, this time?

Bishora: one day.

Dazai: I see.

Bishora: I can trust you right?

Dazai: why?

Bishora: you won't take her away from us right?

Dazai smiled slyly " take away?~~ "

Bishora: you know what I mean. I'm leaving.

Dazai: eight days of sleep. Did you know?

She stopped in her steps " why do you want to know? Who knows. Maybe you're the cause of it."

Dazai: I know I'm the cause of it.

Bishora: then why ask?

Dazai: what really happened?

Bishora : at least you bothered to care. Fine then. She lost your baby. She wanted it to happen. She watched it happen. She killed the assassin. And I think... she went overdrive. I know... Orihara Izaya caused it. He, hired the assassin.

Dazai: I see.
________________________________

Rin: information broker. Friend.

Izaya: oops. Got found out?

Rin: you want to use me.

Izaya: friends don't charge each other money. They do exclusive services too.

Rin: you told me where amaiko was. What were you trying to achieve?

Izaya: we're friends. We do each other favours.

Rin: information broker sells. Not do favours.

Izaya: you're not so much a soldier neh.

Rin: I heard about you from my family's own intelligence. You're messed up and dangerous.

Izaya: is that so?

Rin: how's Ohara?

Izaya: don't need to worry. She's tough. Always welcome to use her services.

Rin: why? Don't you want it for yourself? The jewel.

Izaya: not interested. I already know what it does. Boring.

Rin: how long do you think it will take for amaiko before she wakes up?

Izaya: a day.

Rin: maybe I should go steal her.

Izaya smiled slyly " I'll tell you something nice."