두 (2)

❃❃❃
the two boys finally arrived at their destination; being taehyung's place.
taehyung was an app developer, of a rather small company, so you could imagine, his house was pretty nice.

it wasn't like a mansion, or anything, but it was far different from yoongi and hoseok's apartment.
taehyung's home was one story, but with plently of acres, so the layout could be adjusted to fit his floor plan.

the color of the house was a dark blue, and the window panes were just white, but taehyung had grown to like the exterior designs. in his free time, he grew plants, tending to his garden.

most of the flowers were pansies and violas, and once they'd blossom, he would make sure to give them to hoseok, which hoseok absolutely loved and appreciated.
❃❃❃

"you guys are here!" taehyung practically yelled, jumping into his boyfriend's arm, wrapping his arms around his neck. "let's get this party started!"

hoseok chuckled, as yoongi followed behind the couple. after everyone settled in, greeting each other, with their homie handshakes, seokjin spoke up.

"guys, hush. i have a congratulations gift for the alien." everyone's chattering stopped, as they gave their attention to the oldest boy.

he pulled a bottle of liquor and beer out of a huge tote bag, with a smirk on his face. "guys wanna drink?"

"sign me the fuck up." namjoon said, already reaching for a can of beer, but seokjin slapped his hand away. "let taehyung get some first, dumbass. it's his party!"

namjoon quickly took his hand off of the bottle. "the only reason you wanna drink is so you'll have better chances of getting in our hyung's pants." jungkook whined, with a disgusted look on his face.

namjoon simply shrugged, as seokjin rolled his eyes, pouring alcohol into a red cup for the boy.

"thank you, jin-hyung! but should you really be codoning this?"

"i think it's a great idea." yoongi said, grabbing a cup off of the coffee table, that jin had placed there, for anyone to take.

he leaned back on the couch, sipping away. "chillax, babe. just take a drink, and you'll get your gift later, from me." hoseok replied to his boyfriend, over yoongi's snarky comment.

"ew." the rest of the boys groaned in disgust.
but the couple only burst out into a fit of giggles.
❃❃❃

it was a good few drinks later, and by 'a few', there were only two cans of beer left, while everything else was sinking in the depths of the boys stomachs.

cans were crumpled up, laying around everywhere, scattering the floor and table.

"h-hey, i have an idea." taehyung stuttered, due to the intoxicating amount of alcohol he consumed.

"ha, that's a first." jungkook laughed, one of those silly laughs.

taehyung playfully slapped him.

"yah, what is it?" namjoon quizzed, angling his chin upwards.

"yeah, what are you planning?" yoongi asked, noticing the mischievous look playing upon the youngers boxy smile.

hoseok nudged his drunk boyfriend to continue. "y'all obviously know about the app, right? i wanna test it."

"how though?" jungkook questioned. then they all sent their glances in yoongi's direction.

"what are you looking at? im not gonna use your app. im not even sure what it's for!"

"pleaaaasee." they all pleaded.
"okay, but what's the app for?"

yoongi would probably go along with it, if the app was actually something of value to him, but he thought, frankly, it wasn't.

"it's a dating app, kind of?"

yoongi sat there with an emotionless expression. "and why do i need a dating app?"

"i don't know, but itll be fun. you just talk to someone and then pay them to go on a date with you, nothing serious."

yoongi nearly choked on the little remaining beer he had left, "pay someone to date you? that's pathetic."

yoongi scoffed. replaying in his mind, what the boy had just said. "don't be a little bitch! support his fucking app." seokjin mumbled, stringing his words.

"yeah! what he said" they all backed him up.

yoongi knew he didn't stand a chance, and that he would be forced to go through with this, but maybe they'd all forget in the morning, considering the fact, they werent in their right state of mind.

"hyung, please go on this website. you're too lonely, and all you do is cry about it."

yoongi sighed, in agreement.

"alright, but if this doesn't work out, you owe me."

everyone jumped up and cheered, but yoongi just sat there, wondering what he got himself into.
❃❃❃

the boys lounged around, setting up yoongi's profile for him, as he still sat there, complaining that this stupid plan, test, whatever you called it, wouldn't work out.

"what should his bio say?" taehyung asked out loud, and as if he gave no thought into it, namjoon screamed out, "i like cheeky buttsex!"

"i swear to god, don't put that, ill rip your testicles off!"

but no one listened.

yoongi flopped onto the couch, aggravated, but decided to sleep it off, and see what horrible thing they came up with in the morning.
❃❃❃

second chapter

im not sure how this is ^︵^

how did u guys like it ? ღ

but guys!

please spread the word of this
it'll mean so much to me ◕‿-。

- 94KHOP