열 여섯 (16)

❃❃❃
yoongi and jimin hadn't talked for a few days. he wondered what was going on. he kept thinking up reasons in his head, but none made sense.

finally gaining some sliver of courage, yoongi messaged him. things couldn't be wrong, right? what happened between them was just a small altercation.

bigdaddy93:
um how are you

minniemouse:
im okay.

bigdaddy93:
can we meet up and talk somewhere?

minniemouse:
sorry i can't.

bigdaddy93:
why?

minniemouse:
im hanging out with my boyfriend.

yoongi felt his heart drop. he stared at the message in complete disbelief.

what the fuck?

he had a boyfriend?
this whole time? or what?

it got harder to breathe. he felt like he took a stab to the heart. the air thickened and his thoughts lingered to a place not worldy.

his thoughts became jumbled and he felt betrayed. hurt. a pit of sadness pooled within his stomach.

why was this happening all over again?

bigdaddy93:
oh . have fun.

minniemouse:
i will.

❃❃❃

"are you sure you wanna go through with this?" the older boy questioned.

jimin nodded, "i know we just met but yes, why not, right?"

the older male shook his head, indicating he was still listening. "sure thing. im glad we're together now."

jimin laughed, "you're right. cheers to the both of us."

❃❃❃

the whole time they jimin didn't speak to yoongi, he felt guilt eating him up.

but he tried pushing that thought aside, so he could be with his grandma, and take care of her.

"grandma, what are we doing today?"

she was ironing laundry and and folding it, placing it on top of her the kitchen table.

"jimin, please take those to your room," she pointed at his stacked clothing, "and what would you prefer?"

jimin obeyed his grandmother, and jumped up and down excitedly, "anything. i don't mind!"

she thought for a second. then she remembered that jimin loved baking.
he loved cakes, pies, cookies, cupcakes. all of those sorts of things.

"lets go to the bakery, pick out your favorite thing there. i can tell you've been feeling down lately, something isn't right. you don't have to tell your old grandma, but my doors are always open."

jimin smiled cheerfully, he felt gratitude towards her. he couldn't of been more lucky.

"thank you. i love you so much. you're the best!"

"stop kissing up to me. could you drive for us though?"

"of course, why is that even a question?" she flicked his forehead.

"we don't have all day, come on. ill get tired soon."

❃❃❃

yoongi didn't eat. didn't sleep. instead he chose to go to his only place, his studio.

he was fucking furious. how could jimin do this to him? anger radiated off of him as he roughly sat down in his wheely chair, in his office.

"silly me. i thought something would work out for once. what the fuck was i thinking?"

he plugged in his headphones, typing away at his keyboard, writing out the first few things that came to mind.

some things darker than others.

but he didn't want to bottle up his emotions. he needed to let this out or else he'd take it out on every one he cared for.

which ultimately scared him.

some parts are a filler
so sorry?

short chapter my bad

expected or unexpected??

plot twist-

(: how was this?

I LOVE YOU GUYS I'M SO CLOSE TO 1K

- 94KHOP