세 (3)

❃❃❃
light shone through the silk curtains of taehyung's living room window, signaling it was morning. the warmth made its way across the boys' faces.

usually if they were all just sleeping over, minus all the beer they drank, seokjin would be up, fixing everyone breakfast.

however, this wasn't case this morning. everyone was strung out, hoseok and taehyung were propped against each other, while jungkook slumped over a chair in the farthest corner of the living room, and namjoon and seokjin were oddly close to each other.

that probably happened due to the fact seokjin was drunk and tired last night and stopped giving a shit where he ended up.

and yoongi took the couch hostage, not letting anyone else sleep on it. it was only fair, he thought, they're forcing him to use taehyung's dating app.
❃❃❃

yoongi rolled over, moaning in pain. the hangover has begun for him. he rubbed his temples and tried not to wake the rest of the crew up.

he had a headsplitting migraine and needed to find some medicine, but knowing taehyung, he didn't have any.

"where the heck is my phone?" yoongi violently whispered to himself. the memory of last night replaying in his mind, then he remembered.

"shit. taehyung must have it." he slowly and silently made his way to taehyung and hoseok, his phone in the back pocket of tae's jeans.

he made sure no one was up to see him, because if they did, they'd surely get the wrong impression, considering yoongi was literally reaching for his butt. but only to get his belongings.

he successfully pick-pocketed his phone. and quickly ran over to the couch, bouncing on it, then acting like nothing happened.

taehyung stirred in his sleep, but fortunately did not wake up.
❃❃❃

4 new messages!

yoongi knew the messages were probably from some random old men online, messaging him, with the help of taehyung's app.

he decided to check anyways, because it was pretty much his job. the rest of the gang would be monitoring him like a hawk and would know if he didn't check or respond.

and yoongi didn't want to deal with that bullshit, so he just read the texts.

minniemouse:

hey!

minniemouse

are you new to this app?

minniemouse:

i see u like music, that's cool

minniemouse:

ttyl bigdaddy93

❃❃❃

who is bigdaddy93? yoongi wondered to himself, but then gasped as the sudden realization hit him.

"are you fucking kidding me?" he said out loud, to no one.

bigdaddy93:

i am sorry about my username, my goddamn friends picked it out.

almost instantly, yoongi's phone vibrated, with messages from the unknown person.

minniemouse:

i didn't think you'd answer !

minniemouse:

u seem too cool for this pathetic app, what brings you here?

minniemouse:

oh yea i forgot to tell u
i love your bio

bigdaddy93:

well i wish i didn't answer
i don't need this app but my friends forced me to
and what does my bio say? im not sure how to go to my profile):

yoongi seriously despised this already, for fuckssake, he was conversating with a person who's username was minniemouse.

minnie fucking mouse, like who chooses that username and actually likes it?

but then again, he couldn't complain or judge, because his immature friends made his, bigdaddy93, which honestly, what does that even mean?

minmiemouse:

oh my, maybe i shouldn't tell you
i think ur friends chose it for you XD
now's my cue to leave, bye !
❃❃❃

yoongi cursed to himself, and waited until his idiotic friends woke up, so he could chase them around the house, threatening to hurt those little fuckers.
❃❃❃

third chapter up!

okay guys this kind of sucks bc I'm not good at making two ppl text

but hey !! chim was introduced, not formally but u know it's him

how was it ヅ

i love u guys

- 94KHOP