스물 아홉 (29)

exhausted and tired, the two boys finally got everything unpacked and put away.

jimin plopped down on the mattress, spreading his arms and legs across the bed, breathing airily. "oh my fucking gosh, thank god that's done for."

yoongi chuckled and sat down next him. "move your arm, and let me lay down beside you, okay?"

jimin obeyed and pulled his arm back, allowing yoongi more space to lay beside him. "it's cold." jimin muttered.

"so then why don't you let me cuddle you?" jimin nodded shyly.

yoongi grabbed the younger by the shoulders, enveloping the boy in his scrawny arms. jimin nuzzled his head into the side of yoongi's neck.

"youre so warm." jimin spoke calmly, feeling relaxed. his body was tense at first, but was put to ease after yoongi peppered tiny kisses all over jimin's smooth forehead.

"jimin, i really just want to forgive you so badly already." yoongi smashed his face against jimin's cheek. the younger boy's eyes were closed, his eyelashes batting his cheeks, lightly touching some of yoongi's features.

"why don't you?"

"good question, jimin. maybe i should?"

"it's up to you, i know i hurt you and i still feel like absolute shit."

"don't feel that way, okay? it's my fault. i should've talked to you sooner."

yoongi started to comfort him, placing kisses all over the boy, engulfing him in warmth. jimin felt an indescribable emotion.

"yoongi, i can't believe we're here now. i remember how pushy i was when we first met, looking back at myself, i cringe so much. im surprised we are here now.".

the said older male laughed, "it really was something, wasn't it? but im glad you didn't stop texting me then, even though my fucking username was bigdaddy93."

jimin could hear yoongi's heartbeat, that was steadily beating. he placed his fingers on yoongi's heart, tapping it. "i hope i have a special place in here."

"don't worry, jimin, you definitely do."

yoongi pulled jimin's face up to his, a hot breath tickling the boy. "i know we've already kissed today, but i can't hold myself back from you. you're too perfect."

jimin knew his heartbeat was rapidly moving, unlike yoongi's. who was totally calm right now, but in that moment, jimin forgot about everything and spoke up.

"shut up and kiss me, hyung."

their lips smashed together, yoongi talking in between kisses. "this is what you get for teasing me."

moving in sync, their lips swiftly walked across one another's. yoongi bit the boy's lower lip harshly, there was a pain it in at first, but it soon went away after yoongi glided his tongue across it.

jimin opened his mouth giving more access for the older boy to slip his tongue in.

jimin breathed out lightly, already aroused by the actions, even though it was not much.

their warm muscles fighting against each other, touching, battling for some form of dominance.

the passion in this kiss felt very heated. different from the night they were drunk. this makeout had meaning to it, full with intense feelings.

yoongi pulled away and nibbled on jimin's ear. "you're so cute, jiminie, thinking you'll be the dominant one. ill show you who is daddy here."

i am cringing
i hate myself

this will suck but prepared i guess

how was it
ily guys
- 94KHOP