열두 (12)

❃❃❃
the whole time there, yoongi felt a mixture of emotions. such as excitement and anxiousness, he felt tensed the whole drive there. he was a nervous wreck.

he chose to call hoseok because he needed to hear his voice and they haven't been talking much lately, his buddy was staying with taehyung for awhile, leaving yoongi to fend for himself in their apartment.

"hoseok! im freaking the fuck out."

"calm down, what's the matter?"

"im meeting that dude!"

"oh my god thats great. why are you nervous?"

"hoseok, you assfuck, what do i do? im gonna have a panic attack."

"take deep breaths, count to 10, it's not that serious."

"i can barely hear you, where are you?"

the sounds on the other end of the line were muffled and he could hear chattering amongst a few people.

"im with the squad at the store."

"fuck, okay, i think i can handle this on my own."

"hey there's a party at tae's and if your bitch ass can calm down, invite your boy-toy over and lets have fun."

"thanks so much for the help."

you could detect the sarcasm laced in his tone.

"and ill think about it."

"it's okay yoongi, you got this. you're a man!" he gave himself a pep talk, trying to reassure himself, and it almost worked.

but then he spotted a certain car on the side of the road, parked, and a certain boy.

"shit." yoongi looked around his car frantically for nothing, he was just trying to pass by time, he really did not want to get out of his vehicle.

he needed a distraction, something that would take his mind off of the fact that he has spotted jimin.

in real life.

taking multiple deep breaths, he slowly removed his body from the driver's seat, making his way towards jimin.

the boy was laying in the backseat, messing around on his phone, and this left yoongi at a weird and uncomfortable position. he didnt know how to approach the younger boy.

bigdaddy93:
hey so um im right out your car window

yoongi noticed the boy's face light up, and his eyes turned to crescents, as he sat up, looking around for the older man.

minniemouse:
where are you?

bigdaddy93:
i don't wanna sound like a creep, but im actual at the window behind you

minniemouse:
ok

jimin, then, proceeded to turn around and he saw him.

he was more beautiful in person, he mentally noted.

yoongi was sweating profusely, his heart felt like it was moving a mile a minute, thudding against his chest.

he clenched his fist together, as he was holding back a scream.

jimin didn't feel nervous, i mean, he was very, very shy in person, but nonetheless, he had been waiting for this day.

jimin climbed into the front seat, unlocked his door, and stepped out of the car.

"yoongi hyung." he cooed, and yoongi melted at the boys angelic voice.

"h-hi jimin, it's finally nice to meet you."

his heart was beating against his ribcage, his thoughts were swirling around the place, but he took action.

and hugged the younger.

he pressed his body against jimins, and the warmth engulfed them. he wrapped his arms tightly around the younger tiny frame.

and to yoongi's surprise, the boy did not push him away, and they stood there, hugging each other for what felt like an eternity.

time had completely stopped in this moment.

"we should get going." yoongi spoke up, breaking the silence between the two.
❃❃❃

yoongi called a towing company, to pick up jimin's car, and jimin was very appreciative for that.

they were almost to seoul, they had been driving for a good hour, stealing glances at each other, but never really talking.

jimin fiddled with his fingers, looking out across at the beautiful landscape. south korea was a very nice place.

jimin was in a trance-like state, deep in his mind, until he heard the olders husky voice.

"you're not very talkative. in fact, you're the opposite of how you are online. you seem shy."

jimin blushed at his statement, knowing it was the truth.

"it's hard not to be shy when you're face to face with someone you find hella attractive."

jimin smiled brightly, trying to put on  a facade, trying to act how he did through the internet.

"hm maybe i stand corrected, where am i taking you?" yoongi took the exit, and they were just now arriving in seoul, jimin looked amazed by all the buildings.

"i have to go my grandmothers, that's where im staying."

yoongi felt more at ease.
dominance taking over him.

"when i drop you off, get ready, we have a party to go to."

GUSYSYSYSEHSUAUS

this is my favorite chapter

theY MET

how do u feel ?¿
how was this ¿?

I ALMOST HAVE 700 READS AND IT'S BEEN A WEEK WTF ❤❤❤

LIKE THANK U GUYS SO MUCH IM CRYINF

I love you guys ♡

- 94KHOP