서른 넷 (34)

yoongi:
jimin and i are coming over
invite the rest
even juancock
we need to talk

hoseok:
oh shit
is it serious
👁👅👁

yoongi:
i mean yeah

hoseok:
okie

"time to tell our friends." yoongi spoke, ruffling his boyfriends hair. jimin didn't want this to stop. his hyung's touch was relaxing and started to put him to sleep.

jimin stood up and stretched out his arms, yawning. "those hoes are ruining my nap time."

yoongi let a giggle slip, "you're starting to act like me, baby. it won't be so bad. let's just tell them the news and later on, i promise we can cuddle until you sleep."

"you swear?" jimin asked and yoongi stood up, holding him by his waist. "i pinky promise, but let's go, okay?" he cooed.

jimin smiled brightly and pecked his boyfriend's nose, whispering a small 'okay.'
❃❃❃

when yoongi and jimin arrived to his once shared apartment with hoseok, the group of men were all fighting over if what yoongi needed to tell them was actually important or not.

because quite frankly, yoongi did exaggerate a lot.

yoongi stepped foot into the room and they all turned their hands to look at them.

"you're here! now both of you get your asses in here and tell us what's so serious." hoseok exclaimed, taehyung was sitting in between his lap.

namjoon and seokjin were finally together, but they were still in the awkward stage of their relationship, therefore, they were sitting on the same loveseat namjoon and jimin once sat.

they were close but not enough to have their shoulders touch. seokjin couldn't stop blushing, whereas, namjoon couldn't stop smiling. it was cheesy but all too cute at the same time.

jungkook was sitting alone on the couch, staring down taehyung. the young boy was taking in all of tae's features but of course he didn't notice, because he was too caught up in his boyfriend.

"so what's been happening?" taehyung smiled.

jungkook melted at the sight of it but it went unnoticed by everyone.

yoongi shut the door behind him and led jimin to the couch, jungkook made room for the two, but not without glaring at jimin.

"okay, so jimin and i are a thing now." he sputtered out, not even trying to ease into a conversation.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" hoseok screeched. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

jimin couldn't help but to smile. at least he was accepting of their relationship.

"congrats." taehyung cheered, smiling up at hoseok, who placed a kiss on his forehead.

jungkook looked infuriated. not by the boy's dating, he had to admit, it was dumb in his opinion, jimin did something very fucking stupid. that wasn't the point, though, he was furious at hoseok being able to love taehyung.

jungkook wasn't sure where these feelings came from but they were stronger than ever and the boy felt the need to pursue them.

"wow yoongi, look at you! being soft for jiminie! so cute!" seokjin squealed and namjoon couldn't help himself, he engulfed the older in warm hugs, kissing him everywhere. "my cute little jinnie!"

"ew, get a fucking room!" jungkook scoffed.

"you're just mad because you have no one." seokjin shot back. the youngest boy huffed and left the apartment, not even turning back.

"someone's on their period." yoongi stated and they all burst into fits of laughter.

"so you guys are actually together, huh?"
namjoon asked.

"yes we are." jimin replied, holding hands with his handsome boyfriend. boy, was he lucky to call him that.

"finally." the others said in unison.

um so there was a lot happening

got a little bit of all the ships in there

i know i did a lot of jungkook's pov but that's because it'll be needed for part 2 of this book ((:

how was it?

ily guys!💕

- 94KHOP