스물 일곱 (27)

❃❃❃
yoongi was forgiving, just this once, because he knew jimin's intentions werent to hurt him, but rather do anything he could to see if the older male felt the same. 

jimin had let yoongi know that all the boys were in on it, and yoongi would later forgive them as well, but he needed to concentrate on what, to him, seemed like the bigger picture.

and that was him and jimin being together and their feelings for each other.

"hey jimin?" he nudged the youngers shoulder to get his attention.

"yeah yoongi?"

"do you think i can stay with you at your grandma's?"

"why not just stay with hoseok at your place?"

there was no reason he couldn't go back there, but he wanted to spend time with jimin, rebuild trust, and see how things would work out.

"i want to spend time with you, is that a crime?"

jimin nodded, but smirked. "yes, you're under arrest!"

"for what?" yoongi laughed softly.

"for stealing my heart, you asshole."

jimin playfully hit him with a tiny pillow, and they sat there, smiling and laughing.

wow he is beautiful, yoongi thought to himself, analyzing jimin's face.

"what are you staring at?" jimin started to feel shy and little self conscious, a warmth sweeping across his chubby cheeks.

"pure art, do you know that?"

jimin looked away, blushing madly, and he couldn't bring himself to answer. he felt too nervous.

the nurse and yoongi's doctor walked in, "hey yoongi, how are you feeling?" he asked, sitting on his spinny chair.

"im not feeling bad at all." yoongi smiled.

"good because we're going to discharge you today. everything is starting to look okay, but we are worried for your mental health, min yoongi, so we recommend finding help, we don't want you to overdose again." the doctor got up and patted his back.

"thank you."

the nurse took all of the medical equipment hooked up to him and gave him a release form to sign.

"just put your name here and who you're going to send the hospital bill to if you don't have any insurance."

which had yet to get, "i don't have a lot of money, i don't know how ill pay for this." yoongi said, and jimin wrapped his arms around him tightly, "dont worry, ill help you."

even though yoongi wanted to take his time before getting with jimin, he still pecked the boy on the forehead.

he smiled sweetly, "thank you jimin. i don't know where id be without you."

short and simple

i feel like this story is getting worse

but how was it

i feel very sick):

anyways i love you guys

and i have a new cover, how do you like it?¿

- 94KHOP