십 (10)

❃❃❃

bigdaddy93:
breathtaking

minniemouse:
hyung i have to pack  (^:

bigdaddy93:
one of these days, you're gonna learn not to tease your hyungs

minniemouse:
is that a threat

bigdaddy93:
damn right it is

minniemouse:
are you gonna punish me then  (;

bigdaddy93:
i don't think you'd want that to happen

minniemouse:
oh but i do

bigdaddy93:

i want you to be sitting here right now but as your punishment i won't let youi need to go now

but as your punishment
i won't let you
i need to go now

minniemouse:
youre so evil

❃❃❃

yoongi didn't know what got into him but seeing that picture of jimin made him want to do unpure, and sinful things.

this wasn't like him, he didn't say things like this or do things like this. he told himself he would never resort to this level of desperateness, but maybe he just needed to live his life a little.

he needed to get his panties out of a twist and be free once in awhile, and what better person to make him feel alive, than jimin, was there?

then again, yoongi was more into the romantic side of a relationship. he wanted a person who would accept his flaws, such as his random outburst of frustration, his lazy tendencies, and he needed someone to accept the fact that he lived with a roommate, and not on his own.

yoongi was a hopeless romantic, caught up in the idea of love. but nothing ever worked out for him. his past few boyfriends, cheated on him, and left him.

yoongi's self esteem dropped tremendously low after that, leaving him broken, but he wouldnt give up, because he wanted so badly, a beautiful love.

of course these are things he would never share with anyone, not hoseok and especially not jimin.

because deep down, yoongi knew, this wouldn't work out. nothing ever worked out. jimin seemed like a player. jimin seemed like a heartbreaker, a hit and run type of man.

but even if yoongi saw this as a red flag, he seriously didnt want to stop talking to the boy, because quite frankly, he made yoongi feel young again, and gave him a sense of youthfulness.

bigdaddy93:
we need to talk when you move down
i know i said i wasn't sure if we could meet but we need to. i have some things i need to say.

minniemouse:
is something wrong?

bigdaddy93:
im sorry about the message earlier
i need to have more respect for you and myself
things are okay but we need to speak in person

minniemouse:
okay well ill be there in 2 days
its okay (:

bigdaddy93:
thanks for understanding
bye

❃❃❃

"what is he rambling on about? i hope he's okay though." jimin glanced out his window in confusion, trying to come up with scenarios of what would happen when he arrived in seoul.

he pondered over what yoongi had to say. it was probably something along the lines of, "we can't talk anymore," "i don't see us being friends or anything more," or something just heartwrenching.

because jimin only ever experienced fuckboys, coming and going like the changing seasons.

sure, jimin could seem like a fuckboy and seem really uncaring but once you tried getting closer to him, and tried getting under his skin to really understand him, he was the sweetest, purest, most innocent boy alive.

however, each time he experienced another blow the heart, another never-ending pain, that never subsided, he let himself go. allowing people to take advantage of his body and him.

it was his high, his way of releasing a pain so cruel, so gut-twisting, that he didn't mind anymore. it was an addiction, a painkiller.

what he didn't grasp though, was that all of his sexual interactions would cause more emotional damage.

he needed to tell yoongi this.

the boy would save him, wrap him in his arms, and tell him things would be just fine.

but they were both too oblivious and naïve.

sort of a weird, angsty chapter?

did it make sense? i hope it did ;-;

how was this chapter?(:

double update bc i love you guys ♡

thanks for 460 reads!!!!!!!

- 94KHOP