이십 일 (21)

❃❃❃
the whole time the two lovers were in the vacant bedroom, yoongi's mind was working a mile a minute.

why the hell would namjoon be dating jimin? that was nonsense. wasn't it? they only knew each other for a few days, and namjoon was yoongi's friend.

how could he do this to him? how could jimin do this to him?

his heart was racing. his thoughts were all over the place, none of them being healthy or good.

like he gave a fuck. he didn't feel good, he didn't feel alright. his stomach was boiling out of pure rage.

he wasnt even necessarily mad at the couple. it was himself, really, because he could prevent this.

that's what he thought, anyways. he silently cried to himself, "why wasn't i good enough?"

he kept to himself the rest of the night, not speaking, he just wanted to try and enjoy the movie playing.

he wanted to forget kissing jungkook, that was an erratic move on his part. he felt sorry for the young boy, because he kissed him out of nowhere. and he did it for one reason, and one reason only. to hurt jimin.

because jimin hurt him.

and yoongi didn't like being played. he was fed up with the bullshit and lies.

something he wouldn't escape, it seems.
❃❃❃

"hey guys, im gonna go to the studio. i have some projects to get finished. the due date is coming up."

"alright then. get your ass to workin!" seokjin warmly smiled. he didn't suspect a thing, and all yoongi could do was still appreciate that jin was very caring and wanted to look out for him.

yoongi made his way past the bedroom, to the bathroom.

he looked around a bit, shuffling through cabinets and drawers, until he found what he was looking for.

then he set out on a walk.

it was dark and cold, but it wouldn't matter.

c:

what u think

how was this (:

another short update because im shit ~

Ily guys
This might be coming to an end soon??

idk yet ((:

- 94KHOP