다섯 (5)

quick a/n before the chapter ~
my cover has been updated it's so amazing, i love it so much
thanks to scrambled-kook who made it for me!~
。 ◕‿◕。
see ya at the end of the chapter!

❃❃❃

yoongi had work this afternoon, and to be honest, he was dreading it. usually he loved his job, and everything its done for him. but there was a certain something, someone, intruding his thoughts and all he wanted to do was think about it.

he didnt want any interruptions, and going to work today, would be just that. he groaned at the thought of taking the trains downtown, then having to walk to the studio, and it just made him feel weary.

but one thing he couldn't help but wonder about was why he got all blushy over a random person calling him "beautiful," or why he was still worrying about it.

maybe it was the lack of compliments he recieved, and when someone showed him any amount of affection, he took it to heart, way too fast.

but, that was typical yoongi.

he decided to shoot the person a text, while silently suffering through the excruciating wait to work.

bigdaddy93:
hey

minniemouse:
you decided to text first
look at you all grown up, making adult decisions

yoongi scoffed at the message.

bigdaddy93:
we've been talking for like 2 days dude
get the fork outta your ass

bigdaddy93:
also im busy all the time

minniemouse:
busy doing what? ;D

bigdaddy93:

i have a checklist rlly and the first thing @ the top is telling me to stop texting u

minniemouse:
why is that?

bigdaddy93:
u keep sending the winky face u freak

minniemouse:
wanna test that theory 😉

bigdaddy93:
oh would you like at the time, gotta blast

yoongi got off the subway, pushing through the large crowd of people, arriving to start their shifts.
❃❃❃

jimin chuckled at how obviously easy it was to make the person on the other end flustered.

jimin never experienced dominance before, and a part of him yearned for it. he wanted to use this new app thingy, to test the waters and see if he was really the dominant type.

that's why he was being sort of pushy when it came to speaking online.

honestly, the only person he even talked to was, 'bigdaddy93.' he had an odd attraction to the person, who he hasn't even seen before.

which reminded him, he wanted to ask the other person to see a picture of them. it was a pretty safe bet, that it was a male, because he didn't think a female would refer to themselves as a daddy, but hey, who knows?

he wanted it to be a guy, he preferred boys anyways. girls were too stuck up, and snobby where he came from, and even if he wasn't gay, he wouldn't go for the girls in his town.

minniemouse:
hey can i get a picture of you?

minniemouse:
I'll send u one

but send me one back.

minniemouse:
it's only fair, right?
beware tho, im hideous):

minniemouse:
sry for the spam but here

minniemouse:not too much to look at but hey, hi, hellotis me

minniemouse:
not too much to look at but hey, hi, hello
tis me

❃❃❃

jimin waited for the others response hesitantly. he didn't think he was attractive.

people said he was very handsome, but jimin, himself, could not see it. he wished he could look through other's eyes, and understand what they thought was so great about him.

but he just couldn't.

he wasnt handsome in his opinion.

he was in fact, a plain jane, someone who just merely exists.
❃❃❃

would u look at that

5th chapter is finished (^:

how did u like it??

and are you happy about jimins take on everything ?¿

i love u guys

- 94KHOP