스물 넷 (24)

❃❃❃
there was no hope. they couldn't find him. they had no clue what to do other than contact authorities, but they wouldn't get too involved since he was no longer a child or teen.

he was an adult so they would just say maybe he packed up and left, needing an escape.

the crew met up again to discuss what they were going to do. 

"we're shit out of luck. he's not anywhere to be found." hoseok managed to say.

"no fucking shit captain obvious!" jungkook was angered by this mess because it could've been prevented.

"guys stop the pointless bickering, we seriously need to do something out this because it's our faults." seokjin stated matter of factly.

they all shook their heads knowingly.

"okay i guess ill report him missing. uh, well i dont know if we should all go inside the station because they might get annoyed with our presence. wait outside when we get there."

seokjin was starting to regret everything. as for the other men, they felt guilt and they were on edge, they were scared, because of yoongi not turning up for a few days.

they piled into a sub station, making a long trip to the police headquarters.

jimin looked out the window, watching the passing scenery, trying to figure out how to get out of this mess.

he was the mastermind behind it all.

and you're probably wondering what he came up with, and what he was talking about. he wouldnt share this with anyone but the boys, who were a major part of it, and eventually yoongi.

if they ever found him.

but after this, it wouldn't matter because if they did ever come across yoongi again, he would absolutely hate jimin's guts.

and jimin was trying his best to accept  that. he should've never used the app. he should've never pursued yoongi.

he should've stuck to his life of being used, to being taken advantage of, but he let his heart and feelings get in the way.

'i am so fucking idiotic,' he thought to himself, just as namjoon was shaking him back to reality.

"earth to jimin, earth to jimin."

jimin realized they were at their destination. "you good?" namjoon asked and jimin cracked a tiny smile, and let out a quiet, 'yeah.'

the boys huddled together trying to keep warm, as seokjin went inside to inform the officers on their missing friend.

seokjin tried maintaining his body warmth by breathing onto his hands.

he walked up to the front desk where a secretary and a few cops were chattering.

"hi, um id like to report a missing person. his name is min yoongi."

the lady at the desk, smiling at first, until she put the pieces together, and her smile turned into a frown.

"you mean the one in the hospital? some random couple found him and called us."

"well is he okay?" a worried tone taking over his voice.

"your min yoongi has black hair, right? kind of frail?"

seokjin nodded, "yes that's him. is he alright?"

she shook her head no and gave him written permission to visit him in the hospital.

he was confused.
❃❃❃

it was getting harder and harder to breathe. i felt the air leaving my lungs. my vision was blurry and it was dark, cold, and wet.

but yoongi didn't care anymore.

when did he ever? maybe this was life's revenge.

maybe he should've never left the path of not caring. maybe he should've stayed to himself.

his eyes screwed shut and his body went limp.

so sorry i haven't updated as much

ive been feeling depressed lately

but how was this

whaddya think?

i love you guys ♡

- 94KHOP