열셋 (13)

❃❃❃

yoongi didn't like parties. he didn't like being dragged to some random place, luckily it was just tae's house this time, but he wanted to go for once.

he wanted to have some fun with jimin. but he didn't forget about what he needed to say, he couldn't procrastinate much longer, because he needed to talk to jimin.

the car ride to jimin's grandma's house was silent, dead silent.

an uncomfortable feeling in the air hung around the two boys. it wasn't necessarily bad, just awkward and unnatural, but maybe they both needed to let loose.

"am i close, chim?"

jimin nodded as a red warmth crept upon his cheeks. "yes you're close. just turn left up here."

yoongi bobbed his head up and down, signalling he understood. his hand crept towards jimin's thigh, and he gave it a light squeeze.

"hyung what are you doing?" jimin queried. he gulped at the sudden contact.

"shush jimin, we're almost there, okay?" yoongi looked up, noticing the boy's plump, bright pink, lips.

he wanted to kiss them, he yearned for them, but he pushed his thoughts aside. yoongi's eyes trailed upwards, making eye contact with the younger boy.

the world around them wasn't moving and they both stared at each other, taking in each other's features.

jimin wasn't afraid of yoongi, just intimated. he was so goddamn hot, he didn't know how much longer he could resist.

and that's why he was petrified. because he did stupid things when he was drunk.

he made mistakes when he was drunk.

he regretted everything when he was drunk.

he assumed there'd be alcohol, his assumption was correct.
❃❃❃

they arrived at his grandma's house, she was waving goodbye to the drivers, who coincidently were leaving her house, from dropping off jimin's things.

she smiled sweetly at them. her wrinkles around her eyes, curved upwards. she was a very charming, nice lady.

jimin hopped out of the passenger side like a bunny, running to his grandma. "halmeoni!" he screeched, bouncing around.

"oh look at you. you're so grown up." she reached her frail hand out to pinch her grandson's chubby cheek.

"i missed you, halmeoni!" he put his arms around her, pulling her in for a needed, loving hug.

"i missed you too, my adorable grandson, jimin-ah, you didnt tell me you had a guest." she pointed to yoongi who was sitting in his car, watching the reuniting scene unfold.

"oh yeah, he's my new friend! he's the only person i know in seoul." he grinned, showing all of his whitened teeth.

"introduce me to him, would you?" she asked, sitting down on her porch bench, resting her cane against her leg.

jimin ran off, to grab yoongi, who happened to be dusting himself off. "hyung? why are you trying to look nice?"

"so youre saying i don't already look nice? that hurts, jimin," he fake pouted, "but im just trying to make a good first impression."

jimin wondered why that was the case, but decided to shrug it off since his grandma was waiting for them.

"ni-ni, this is yoongi. yoongi, this is ni-ni."

"you are very handsome, yoongi. how did you become friends with my grandbaby?"

jimin didn't know she'd ask that and he worked himself up, hoping to god yoongi wouldn't say anything about them meeting online.

his grandma didn't care that he was gay, she accepted him wholeheartedly for who he was, but she wouldn't approve of jimin meeting strangers via the internet.

she'd consider it dangerous and asinine, and jimin wanted to do everything in his power not to disappoint her.

yoongi could sense this somehow and came up with a lie at the top of his head.

"he used to work in the same studio as me, mostly the dance portion of the building, but we bumped into each other a few times and exchanged numbers because i liked his hardworking ethics."

"yes my grandson is a very talented boy, you seem like a nice young man, im glad he befriended a caring person like you. what do you do then?"

yoongi was actually kind of flattered that she asked him because no one, other than his friends and jimin, asked him about it.

"im a producer, slash, songwriter. i make music for people."

she smiled in awe. "that's so cool! ive made dinner, would you like to join jimin and i?"

yoongi felt bad because he didn't want to intrude on their supper or take away jimin from his grandmother's for the night.

"grandma, i, uh," jimin scratched the back of his neck, "ive kind of already made plans with yoongi. there's a company party tonight and yoongi is taking me."

"a date, is it? how cute! okay, jimin, thats fine. your poor grandma will be waiting here. when you get home, please eat the food ive cooked, it's your favorites."

"thank you, grandma!" he kissed her cheeks and yoongi and jimin turned on their heels, walking back to yoongi's car.
❃❃❃

"your grandmother seems like a nice lady."

"she is."

"are you ready for this party?"

"no, but lets go anyways."

silly rabbit, trix are for kids

u rly thought id write about the party in this chapter?

u are mistaken 💀💀

i have some plans formulated for the party tho (°u°)

good luck

this was more of a filler chapter ~ but how was it?¿

are ya ready kiDSSS OoOohHHHh

but srsly are you ready for the next chapter (^:

i love you guys

- 94KHOP