십구 (19)

❃❃❃
yoongi knew he needed to head home today, he missed his comfy bed.
the chair he's been sleeping in left
a crick in his neck.

his limbs felt dead because he wasn't sleeping on them the right way, but fuck it, he thought last night when he was taken over with heavy eyelids.

but today, he regretted his decision a little more.

yoongi needed to do something to take his mind off of the shitty things happening lately, maybe he'd just call his friends to come chill with him, and watch some horror movies.

yeah, he would do just that.

he reached for his phone, whipping it out so he could message seokjin or someone from the group to ask if they wanted to come over.

yoongi:
do you and the rest of the guys wanna come over
i have scary movies

seokjin:
shit dawg, yeah
ill tell the others

yoongi:
see you then

he clicked his phone off, he was glad that his mind would be put more at ease.

he packed up his things and turned the light to his recording room off, setting out towards his apartment, on the outskirts of seoul.

the fresh breeze smacked him in the face as he stepped outside, it was sunny, but very cold.

he shielded his eyes by covering them with his hands. "i might just be a vampire." he whispered to himself.

for once in his darned life, he walked. even though he hated it with a burning passion. it was just something he wanted to try, maybe he could take a mental breather that way.
❃❃❃

seokjin had invited the crew, letting them know yoongi wanted to spend some time with his buddies.

they started showing up one by one.

hoseok didn't care they just showed up with no announcement, because he would have fun, and he finally wanted to have a get together where they weren't all getting drunk.

even though taehyung was clingy, and always wanted hoseok to pay attention to him, he knew that hoseok wouldn't leave him out and since they were watching horrifying movies, it would give them a chance to cuddle.

"you guys are hoes, please do not take up the whole couch!" seokjin shrieked.

"fucking calm down, with your fish looking ass." jungkook was quite the savage.

seokjin slapped him and the younger rubbed his arm.

"where the hell is yoongi?"

"i think he said something about taking a walk here." hoseok spit out.

"we're talking about the same yoongi here, right?" jungkook asked.

"duh, the fuck."

just as hoseok, seokjin, taehyung and jungkook were talking, jimin and namjoon arrived.

the conversations stop mid chatter, they glanced over at the couple, but went back to speaking with one another.

"lets sit over here, baby." jimin said, tugging at namjoon's arm.

"okay baby boy."
they sat on the love seat, jimin in namjoon's lap.

namjoon played with jimin's fluffy hair, leaving tiny kisses on the back of his head.

right when yoongi showed up.

"hey guys, fuck im out of breath."
he clutched shirt, airing out the sweat that was packed onto his skin and fabric.

then he saw,
what he never would have expected.

jimin was on top of his boyfriend.

who just happened to be kim namjoon.

short update ~

i think its funny how you guys think you know what's gonna happen😎

im very evil (^:

guys im so happy

'Letters To You' already has 130+ reads?? ❤❤❤

- 94KHOP