십사 (14)

❃❃❃
they pulled into taehyung's driveway, the gang was spread around the porch, drinking and laughing it up.

hoseok didn't mention yoongi's friend, therefore yoongi would have to make jimin known to the five boys, alone.

everyone swivelled their heads around, eyeballing the car that pulled into the lot, the tires running over the pebbles and rocks.

"hey, my man, yoongs is here!" they all held their red cups up and cheered, chanting his name, because they were half-ass drunk. "yoongi, yoongi, yoongi!"

the chanting came to an abrupt stop when they saw a smaller, more petite boy stride out of the automobile.

"hey guys, this is jimin. he's my buddy, okay? i brought him here, so i hope you don't mind. i don't really care if you do, imma do what i want anyways."

"wow jesus christ, hyung, you're in a real bitchy mood." jungkook said, in response to yoongi's rude comment.

"wait a diddly darn minute! this is the dude from the app! my fucking app! it worked!" taehyung squeaked in delight, proud of himself. hoseok pecked him on the cheek and congratulated his handsome baby boy.

"watch your profanity, but holy shit! it worked." seokjin was flipping his shit, while namjoon smirked at the eldest boy's reaction.

"hey jinnie, tae's app worked, do you know what else can?"

seokjin huffed his cheeks. "no, what?"

"us." namjoon muttered.

"what the fuck does that even mean? but guys, get your fine asses into the house, we're going to fucking celebrate tae's surprising success, once again."

"yah, you jerk! im very smart." tae added and hoseok backed him up, "my cute little fucker is very successful if you know what im saying."

"no we don't know what you're saying." jungkook retorted.

"what i mean is he's good at sucki-"

"that's enough of that! let's head inside."

jimin and yoongi stood there, hella confused at what just took place. jimin found it rather funny though so he smiled at yoongi.

"hyung your friends are weird."

"trust me, i know."

jimin couldn't stop grinning and blushing, finally the boys made him feel welcome, and jungkook became friends with jimin.

"you like to dance?" jungkook questioned.

"yes but im not very good at it, how about you?"

jungkook shrugged his shoulders, he was better at singing but he did have a soft spot for dance and theatrical performance.

"i like doing it in my free time, it's more of a hobby, ya feel?"
❃❃❃

they kept their small talk up and yoongi watched the entire time, jealous at the boy's interactions together. why couldn't i make him laugh like that, he thought.

time slowly surpassed and yoongi was shitface drunk, tripping over his words. "g-guys i l-love you, tae, im f-fucking tired, let me sleep somewhere."

tae, also was drunk.

well, needless to say, all the boys were drunk, buzzed out of their minds.

he giggled and then hiccuped, "sleep in the guest room, you turdface."

"al-ri-right, im going. don't miss me too much."

"no one will, you asshole."
jungkook was a very sassy, young adult.