열 다섯 (15)

❃❃❃
yoongi jumped off of jimin quickly. "im sorry, should we forget this ever happened?"

"uh yeah, can you take me back to my grandma's house please?" jimin sniffled, he knew this only happened because they were both drunk out of their minds. he knew yoongi didn't feel a thing for him.

"yeah ill take you." yoongi felt like utter shit. yoongi needed to stop laying off and speak to the younger boy, but he was too scared. he didn't want to admit his feelings aloud, in fear of rejection.

"once again, im sorry, jimin. i didn't know what i was doing."

"stop apologizing, hyung. what time is it?" jimin didn't want to return too late. his grandma probably wasn't worried, because she knew of his whereabouts, but he still wanted to have enough time to speak with her on his first day here.

"it's like 11, we weren't gone long. i was planning to drop you off early because i know seeing your grandma is special."

jimin was grateful for that.

"thanks."

they both got into yoongi's car, and the ride was very awkward, the air was hot and clung against the both of them, making it hard to breathe properly.

there was nothing but painful silence and yoongi was starting to regret taking jimin to the party, but then again, why should he feel shame or guilt? when in fact, jimin was enjoying it. jimin didn't stop it. jimin wanted it.

but at the end of day, they just weren't thinking and at the end of the day, both of them still didn't believe the other had feelings for one another.

they both thought they were being played.

or caught up in a one-sided love.

being completely broken definitely changed your perspective on things. it made you over-think and being so torn made you cautious, and extremely aware.

sometimes to the point where you didnt let anyone in because you were afraid.

no longer wanting to be hurt.

or lied to.

or taken advantage of.

or cheated on.

all of those horrible, awful things.

yoongi and jimin felt just that. they didn't know each other's intentions and instead of talking about it, they both pushed it away, to a dark place, in literal fear of being ripped apart again.

because the both of them were just trying to mend the pieces of their broken hearts.
❃❃❃

"he we are. have a good night, jimin."

they pulled into his halemoni's driveway, the light in the kitchen, in her home, was still on, jimin silently thanked the heavens. he wanted to spend quality time with his grandmother.

"thanks again."

jimin sulked away, leaving yoongi to his horrid, wretched thoughts.

"how can i be so fucking stupid?"
he was angry at himself.

"grandma! im back."

she was in the kitchen baking jimin's favorite cookies; snickerdoodles.

"im in the kitchen, come here sweetie."

"it smells so good! i missed this. and hey, where's that food you made?"

she quirked an eyebrow, "in the refrigerator, take the bowls out gently, it's packed in there." her voice was very soft and gentle.

a voice that could easily put you to sleep or comfort you if you were feeling tired or sad.

"thank you. ive missed you so much." he pecked his grandma's cheek, squeezing her in a bear hug.

"you're gonna break my bones, jimin. im fragile. be careful."

they both laughed together, finally being able to be with one another was a blessing in itself.

"im sorry grandma, i love you."

a tear of joy slipped down her cheek, jimin wiped it off with the pad of his thumb.

"lets getting to eating, shall we?"

short chapter

wohoho

how was it ?¿

dID YOU EXPECT THIS

because i did (:

any thoughts? concerns?

guys i have some news !!

i have another yoonmin in the works rn (:

it's just a bunch of angst and sadness though

but ive planned it out already & have the ending and everything

(^-^)
here's a little preview;

after this ill be publishing it & working on it ~

so when it's up I'll let you
CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'D LIKE???

doing another q and a maybe today??

i love you guys

- 94KHOP