Chapter 2

Carl's Point of view-

I sit in the dark of the house, looking at my fathers body.
   He was in a coma.

It had been more than three days since he was last awake. My mind raced as I looked at the gun. Tears filling my eyes in anger as I looked at him again.
   Standing up I looked over him, panting loudly.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I shouted at him, shaking and trying my best to wake him.

I finally stop.

I looked at him, "I would be better off without you!" I scream. "I would be fine if you died!"

----------------

Daryl's Point of view-

Looking across the room to see Noelle sitting quietly in a chair.

Standing up as I herd a noise outside, looking at the girls telling them to stay.
I looked outside to see not a walker but a dog.

"Just a damn dog!" I shouted.

Noelle and Beth came running,

"It's fucking eye is missing! Gross!" Noelle said with a disgusted face.

"Watch your mouth!" I shouted. "You ain't gonna talk like that!"
She looked at me with anger.

"Your aren't my boss! No one is! Cause all you are going to do it hurt me like everyone else and leave!" She shouted as she broke down crying. Beth tried comforting her but Noelle got up and sat on the stairs. I looked at Beth and she looked at me as if it was my damn fault.

"She'll be fine." I mumbled and went into the living room. She was right, but not about me or Beth leaving. She was right about the people in the world how they will just leave you to die. Looking back at Noelle on the stairs i got up and sat beside her.

"Listen I'm-" I said as she cut me off,

"It's fine." She said looking at the ground.

"I just want you to know we won't leave you, we're not like that. Just give us a chance." I said putting my hand onto her shoulder. Noelle looked at me with her soft blue eyes, she spoke softly

"This world is never going to be the same. You can't trust anybody, not even family anymore." She hugged me tightly.

"Your right, but don't ever think I won't be here for you. " I replied rubbing her back.

The rest of the night we listened to Beth sing soft lullabies.