Chapter 52

- Noelle's point of view -
I take a deep breath and hold it in,

This is it. It's where I die. This is where all of this ends....I'll never see Daryl again, or Michonne, Rick, Judith....and Carl...Carl, I'll never get to meet his blue eyes again...I'll never get to hear his voice telling me how much he loves me....I'll never see him again.

"What's it going to be Noelle? You going to make your dad proud or am I going to have to kill you right now?"
My fathers voice echoes through my ears, no longer sweet and caring....now it's demonic and cold.

I don't say anything, I just look up at Caden, the look in his eyes say he's enjoying this..

"No." I say and fight back tears.

"What?" My father says in shock at my choice.

"I'm not doing it..." I say and look up at my fathers cold eyes.

"Fine." He says with a smirk, "your choice."

I feel the pistol being pressed harder into my temple and I feel the movement of his hand sliding to the trigger. I shut my eyes and let a tear run down my cheek, and I feel a sharp pain hit my head. Then another, and another, I open my eyes slightly to be met with the butt of the gun....and it goes black.

When my eyes flutter open I see someone at the door of the tent, everything's so hazy I can't make out who it is, and my eyes close again but they open again after what feels like seconds later and I see a man being shot in the head and falling in front of me.

it's Caden.

Then I feel myself being lifted off the ground and a gun being pointed at my temple.

"Drop your weapons or she dies!" I hear my fathers voice yell at the men in front of us.

"Let her go." A strong southern accent says.

Daryl.

"Either drop your weapons or I kill her right here right now." My father says.

Tears run down my face, "Daryl just leave." I mumble.

Daryl doesn't listen and he raises his crossbow, "let her go man."

"Never." My father says and points his gun at Daryl. He drops me as he pulls the trigger, I hear Daryl yell in pain and his crossbow drop to the floor.

My father approaches Daryl with his gun pointed at Daryl's head.

I groan and look around the room in panic, I see Caden's knife lay beside his dead body, quickly I reach for it and grab it.

Slowly I rise to my feet, feeling a sharp pain in my head as I try to walk, I can't move, I'm done.

"Fuck..." I mumble under my breath.

My father kicks Daryl's side and I see Daryl's eyes shut in pain.

Without any hesitation I do the only thing I could do, "dad!" I scream.

My dad turns around quickly and meets my eyes, and I throw the knife, watching it plunge straight into his throat. He falls to the ground trying to grasp for air, I quickly waste my energy and run over to him falling into his body. Taking the knife from his throat and stab it into his head. Blood splatters all over my face, hands, and body. I plunge the knife into his head another time, and another, until I feel arms wrap around me and pull me off of him.

"Let me go!" I scream and try to get to my father.

"Noelle! Noelle! Stop! He's gone!" I hear Daryl yell as he holds me.

I fall limply into Daryl's body, crying. My body shakes and I can't stop it, my entire body hurts.

"Shhh." Daryl says softly, "it's ok....it's ok....I'm here."

I hear voices coming from outside the tent, "Daryl!"

"In here!" He yells.

I look up at the entrance of the tent and see Rick, Michonne....and Carl.

Carls eyes widen as he sees me and he runs over to me, he takes me from Daryl and holds me.

"Oh my god....are you ok?" He says and looks into my eyes.

Daryl slowly stands up with the help of Rick, he holds his side.

"What happened?" Rick says and looks at Daryl's side.

Daryl shakes his head, "that mother fucker over there." He says and points at my dad.

Carl looks at me, "Noelle, are you ok?"

I nod, my body still shakes and hurts like hell.

Carl runs his fingers over my face gently.

"How bad is it?" I ask softly.

"Pretty bad..." He sighs.

I nod and put my head into his chest.

"Carl lets get her back to the house..." Rick says, "I can carry he-"

"No. I got it." Carl cuts him off. He carefully picks me up and follows his father out the door. Michonne helped Daryl behind us.

I stare at my fathers lifeless body as we leave the tent and I look back in front of me, at carl. His soft blue eyes look like they're fighting back tears, I can tell.

Softly I place a kiss on his cheek, "I love you...." I say softly and lay my head back into his chest.

-------------
A/N: oh man it feels good to be back! I missed you guys so much, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I worked pretty hard on it, and I was excited so I decided to post it earlier!!! (: