Chapter 47

I stand in the middle of the living room, listening to my mother yell.

"You're such a pathetic child!" She yells and throws an empty bottle of vodka at the wall. "Worthless!" She screams and points at me.

"What did I do?" I yell back

"You...you ruined my life!" She yells "I was living the dream until you came along!"

I nod, "Not my fault you had to go fuck every guy and get knocked up." I say.

I felt a sting across my face - she hit me. My face turned white and a red handprint remained on my face.

"What the fuck?" I yell while holding my face.

"Shut up!" She screams and kicks me in the side.

"GAH!" I yell and roll over trying to get away.

"I wish you would just die already...."

I shut my eyes and come back to the real world. Facing the man who says he's my father, with a gun pointed at his face.

"Noelle. It's me." He puts his arms out asking for a hug.

Then it hit me. He looks exactly like the man, in most of my baby pictures and in the mugshot....just older.

I lower my gun and run into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"It's me...." He says and hugs me back.

"I...I'm so sorry."

"Don't be."

"It's just that I assumed you were dead, after I looked for you for so long..." I say and look up at him.

He smiled, which caused the crows feet beside his eyes to show even more than they did.

I smile back and hug him again.

It felt good to have him here. My actual dad.

I look up at him, "you should come join my group!" I say

"That would be great!" He smiles.

I nod and take his hand, walking him to where Daryl was.

"Hey Dar-" he cuts me off

"Who the fucks this?" Daryl yells aiming his crossbow at his head.

"M-my dad." I say

"Oh...." Daryl lowers his crossbow, still not taking his eyes off my dad.

"We need to get back to the group." He says

"About the group...." I start saying, and Daryl already knew what I was about to say.

"Talk it over with Rick."

I nod and smile at my dad, we follow Daryl back to the group where Rick is sitting out on the porch.

Rick stands up as he sees my father, I take a step ahead of him and look at Rick...

"Rick. This is my father.....I want to ask you for permission for him to join the group." I say

Rick looks at me then at my father.

"I have three questions." Rick says

"Ok." My father replies.

"How many walkers have you you killed?"

"To many to count."

"How many people have you killed?"

"One."

"Why?"

"I had no choice."

Chills run up my spine at my fathers last words.

Rick nods at me and walks into his house. I look at Daryl who still was looking at my dad, maybe I upset him..

All I know is, my dad's in the group, and I couldn't be happier....

-------

Hey guys and gals, I have been taking a break with the story and my a Instagram page as well. ( I am having someone co-own my account at the moment ) since I have been way to busy and stressed out about school, I wrote a chapter for you guys so you wouldn't be waiting to long. The next chapter might be up in about a week or two, I don't know yet.

-------

Small hint, I would keep some tissues near you for the next couple of chapters. This stuff is going to go down! (;