Chapter 36

CONTINUE ON CHAPTER 35
-----
Daryl's point of view-

I listen to the two yelling at each other. The thing is Carls right, he did scream at me to help her. The group including I woulda walked right passed her if it wasn't for him screaming.

My eyes open and stare at the ceiling, this was going to be a long night. Maybe I should just walk down there and end it, but maybe I should just stay up here. I sigh and rub my eyes, closing them again. Reminds me of home back in the day.

-Noelle's point of view-

"Noelle you don't care, if I were to get attacked you would run off!" Carl yells, he throws his hands up and puts them on the back of his head.

"Bullshit Carl! You know I would help you!" I scream.

Carl shakes his head, "you wouldn't. You would just run off to keep yourself safe." He says.

I look at him, I shake my head and press my lips against his.

Quickly I pull away, "I would help you and you know it." I say and look into his eyes.

He stood there speechless.

"Carl I care about you about as much as you care about me." I sigh and sit down, "I just didn't want you to think that, but now you know."

"Why didn't you want me to know?" Carl says softly and sits down beside me.

"Because, I didn't want you to know just I case I would ever....get bit. Same way with you, I didn't want to have any feelings for you, but they grew stronger." I say and look at the floor.

I felt Carl intertwine out fingers and hold my hand. I left it there.

"You don't have to worry, because I won't let anything happen to you.. And I will try for myself." Carl says and smiles.

I shake my head, "I know, but sometimes trying can get you killed." I say and remove my hand from his.