Chapter 21

Hey guys, before I get into the chapter can you please go read my Lizzie,Mika/TWD fanfiction too? Thanks!
----------

Carl's point of view-

'Why did I kiss her? I didn't mean to, it just happened. She hates me, she never will forgive me. We never will be friends again, nor will we ever get together. I just couldn't help myself.

She is so beautiful, I like her so much.. It hurts. I scared her..'

Anger filled me, my cheeks were hot. My father was watching from the porch, I guess he had seen everything.

As I approached him I noticed he was smiling, "get turned down bud?" He asked with a chuckle.

I looked at my laughing father, all I could do was walk away and to my room upstairs. If I don't, I'll explode..

'Did I do something wrong?'
----
Lizzie's point of view-

Carol and I sat in the kitchen, I herd Carl walk upstairs. "I'm tired, I think I'm going to bed." I said giving a fake yawn.

I walk upstairs and slip into the room Carl was in, he had his face buried in his hands. "Are you ok?" I asked, sitting on the bed I herd his heavy breathing.

"Just fine." He said, his voice trembled and he looked at me. His eyes were red and wet,

"No your not.." I say quietly. He nodded and looked at his boots, "you don't understand." He mumbled.

"Yes I do. I know it's not hard and I'm like two years younger but I do understand. Because I know how you feel." I say looking at Carl.

"You do?" He asked in a confused tone, his sparkling blue eyes looked wonderful in the moonlight.

I nodded and leaned in to Carl, pressing my lips against his. They were so soft, like a soft wool blanket.

When I pulled away Carl was in shock, his eyes grew wide and all I could do was smile.

After a few seconds I quickly walk out of the room and into mine.

'Noelle doesn't know what she is missing..'

------
Daryl's point of view-

I sat in the bedroom waiting for Noelle to come home. It was late and I was getting worried, but I know she can take care of herself.

The sound of a door closing left a smile on my face, I look outside to see Carl walking into his room.

Looks as if he had been crying again.

Where is Noelle?

I walk downstairs hoping to find Noelle, but she is no where to be found.

"Hey Rick!" I yell as I open the door and step onto the porch.

"Yeah?" I herd his rough voice say, he sounded tired.

"Have ya seen Noelle?" I ask, he shook his head and a smile crept over his face.

"Her and Carl had a little 'accident'" he howled with laughter at what he said, but it wasn't a joke.

"So you're saying my little girl is alone in the woods?" I yell, anger filled me.

"She isn't your little girl Daryl." I herd a voice say, I turned to see Carol standing at the door. "You aren't her father, and let's face it, she is going to die anyways!"

"You don't know what she is to me! That little girl is mine, wether it be blood or not! She had no one else and I am going to be there for her, unlike the rest of you bastards!" I screamed, gripping my crossbow in my hands I began walking off the porch.

"But you know she won't survive Daryl, you know it." Carol spoke up.

I quickly turned to face her, anger filled every inch of my body. "Yes she will, you know why? Because I have hope in her, she may only be 14 but she is a tough little shit and she will survive! Hell, I'm the only one who believes. To hell with all y'all!" I scream and ran off into the forest in look of Noelle.
------
Noelle's point of view-

Walkers chased behind me, their groans sent chills up my spine. I quickly grab my machete and spin it around cutting off ones head and then twisting again and stabbing into the others.

The blood splattered all over my body, my face seemed to be covered the most. Besides my hands.

I sighed and felt my cheeks getting hot,

'Why did Carl kiss me?'

Those words kept repeating in my head.

Hours pass and I am sitting in the forest, thinking of what happened tonight.

Then I felt a pair of cold hands touch my face, covering my mouth and then it went black with a sharp pain in my head.
-------
Maybe I will do only 2 chapters a week, not for sure yet. Next chapter on Tuesday!