Chapter 29

1.7K yay! I love y'all so much! I have testing for the next 3 weeks, so no more chapters after Friday until testing is over! So sorry, but it's a lot of stress already with testing and I need to do good, here is a small chapter but I worked hard on it. Thank you for the support loves! ( follow my Instagram @ zombie_hugger (; )
-------

|Carol's point of view|

I stood in the kitchen, cutting up the meat of the deer that Daryl had brought back when he went hunting. We leave in the morning for Terminus.

To be completely honest I am a bit nervous.
I mean what is 'safe' anymore? For all we know we can be walking strait into a death trap, but Rick insists on moving on.

A smile creeps onto my face as I hear Lizzie laughing, but it quickly fades as I see her running around from a walker.

Quickly I grab the knife and run outside, pushing Lizzie away and the walker onto the ground.

I pierce the knife into the walkers head, watching the blood ooze down it's rotten face.

As I turn to face Lizzie I notice the tears in her eyes,"Lizzie what's wrong?" I ask calmly.

"You killed her.." She mumbles,

"What?"

"You killed her!" Lizzie screamed, tears streaming down her face."You killed her, you killed her!"

"She coulda killed you!" I yell back, still sitting on my knees as I watch Lizzie yell and cry.

"It's the same thing! What if I killed you? What if I killed you?" She yelled louder, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Lizzie.. She was going to kill you." I quietly say, trying to stay calm.

"She just wanted a friend, and you killed her!" Lizzie said softly, her hands shaking and she breathed heavily, the tears will streaming down her face.

"Lizzie they are dead! They eat people! She was going to kill you!" I say as I go to put my hand on her shoulder, but she brushed me off.

"You killed her.. And all she wanted was a friend." She said as she looked into my eyes and stormed off into the house.

'What the hell?'