Chalter 18

4/5/14: I am planning on having this story reach chapter 100 or more, so I might split it into different books. Idk, what do you think?

-------------

Carl's point of view-

Anger filled me, it showed on my face. My cheeks steamed and they were red. I peeked my eye through the crack of the abandoned shack and looked at the man that had tried to rape Noelle and I.

He was fat, old and just plain out disgusting. I let out a growl from the back of my throat and I knew he had herd me.

"Hey, hey! Let me out of here!" He screamed, I herd him squirm trying to break the handcuffs. A laugh slowly slipped out of my mouth as I walk back to the house.

Daryl walked passed me, probably to finish the poor bastard off.

Noelle was in her room again, she locked herself in and the only people that was allowed was Daryl and Michonne.

She pissed me off, but I still had feelings for her. I couldn't help it. She was just so beautiful, and her attitude just pulls me in to her.

A sigh escaped my mouth, Michonne laid a hand on my shoulder, I quickly tensed up but relaxed feeling it was her. She was the only one that understood me, my father was to busy to understand me. I just wanted someone to care for me again.

---------

Daryl's point of view-

"How could you hurt those kids? You sick bastard!" I screamed, tightening my fists and punching the fat man in the face.

Blood dripped from his nose, and mouth. He deserved it.

"Please... Stop!" He begged, "I bet that's what those women and children have said to you, but what would you have done? Huh? Nothing!" I scream in his face.

I punched him multiple times again, cutting his ankles, just plain out torchering him.

Finally the fat bastard was dead, his lifeless body nothing but a fat carcass. I quickly screwed the knife into his head and kicking his face one last time.

I spit in his face and walked outside, I let out a sigh and walked to the creek.

Washing the blood from my hands and knife, when I finished I walked to the house and sat on the old couch in the living room.

Noelle walked slowly down the stairs, she was in a pissy mood still. "Hey there sunshine!" I say with a tad but of sarcasm,

She rolled her eyes and continued to the kitchen, I hear her move a few things before walking back upstairs with some food.

I sighed and walked upstairs to the bathroom, washing off the dirt and blood with a wet rag. I changed my clothes and changed to somewhat clean ones.

For some reason I was worried for Noelle, she had been in a terrible mood, probably just keeping her emotions bottled up. Or being plain stubborn.

Walking into the bedroom I lay down on the recliner and fall asleep.