Chapter 51

Noelle's point of view-

I aim my gun at the walker in front of me.

"Easy now..." I hear my dad say softly.

Laying my finger on the trigger carefully, I pull the trigger. Hitting the walker directly in the head, I watched it's body collapse.

"Great job." He says and aims his gun, shooting the walker in front of him.

We were practicing shooting on the wall again, and he's been giving me some pointers. I guess he knows I'm not comfortable with a gun, but it's good to have practice.

Carl sat on the porch of his house with his dad, we haven't spoken much. Which is kind of driving me insane to be honest.

He doesn't know how much he means to me, or maybe I don't see it. I honestly don't know. Like, sometimes I feel like I love him, but then sometimes I feel like he is just another person trying to survive who I don't need.

He looks over at me and smiles as he sees I'm looking at him. I smile back and wave.

My father snaps his fingers in my face and I see him smiling.

"Who's that?" He asks

Obviously talking about carl.

"A friend." I say and look at him.

He nods slowly with a smirk, "ok...so Noelle I need your help with something."

"What is it?"

"Follow me."

I nod and follow my father like asked/ordered.

He leads me to the back yard gate, the one where Daryl and I used to get to the pond. Quickly we climbed over and he looked at me,

"Here." He says and grabs a box from the tree. I take it and look at it then back at him.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Just carry it and follow me." He orders .

I nod and follow him again, this time we walk farther into the woods. Past the pond, which I don't understand why.

Then I see a large mansion in the distance, the mansion is surrounded by the walls that are exactly like the ones at our camp.

My father leads me to the gate and looks around. A man approached the gate with a gun in hand.

"Mikey?" The man says.

My father nods and smiles, "good to see you Lorenzo!"

The man, aka Lorenzo, opens the gate and let's us inside. He looks at me and gives a welcoming smile, which I return back with a nod.

Lorenzo leads us inside the large white mansion, the inside of it was huge. It was kept all clean and nice, but there were people inside. Like a large neighborhood all packed together in one house.

My father looks back at me but keeps walking and doesn't say anything.

Lorenzo leads us to the back yard, which is a large market like place with tents/tarp like markets and people who owned them, people who were buying things that I couldn't quite see what they were. A wall surrounded the very large yard, which protected the people and shops.

It seemed like a nice place.

We walked a little further back until we reached a large tent. When we walked inside it was filled with boxes, and a table with three chairs.

"Just sit the stuff over there, Caden will be in soon." Lorenzo said and then left us.

I set the box on another box then looked at my father, "what's this place? And who is Lorenzo and Caden?"

"Lorenzo is a good friend, Caden, well he runs this place. And this place...is a camp, not any ordinary camp though, which you'll find out right about no-"

"Hey!" I hear a deep mans voice say from behind me, which caused me to jump, I turn around quickly and look at the large muscle man.

Something in my stomach turns, and I don't feel right.

"Caden!" My father says and spreads his arms with a large smile.

"Mikey!" Caden says and hugs my father, practically living him six feet off the ground, when he sets him down Caden looks at me. "And who is this beautiful young woman?"

"Caden, this is Noelle, my daughter." My father says.

Caden smiles and nods, he takes my hand and places a polite kiss on my hand, "nice to meet you Noelle."

I smile back politely and nod.

"So Caden, we're here to discuss business." My father says

"Ah yes! Take a seat and we will get to it!" Caden says and sits down.

We both sit down, I look at my father who looks at Caden.

"Remember our deal Caden?"

Caden nods.

"Well, I can't really fulfill the deal." My father says.

"What?!" Caden says and raises his voice slightly.

"But, I know who can..." My father smirks and looks at me.

"She can't possibly." Caden says

"Oh, she can. You see, she's my daughter, and she has been able to survive without me or her family since shit went down. I think she can handle a few drug collecting deals. Not like it's anything different than what she's been doing now."

My heart stops and falls to my feet, "what?!" I yell "you can't possibly believe I am going to go and get drugs for you! No! No way!"

"Yes way. You see, if you don't..." He smirks and chuckles demonically, raising a gun to my head and putting it against my temple, then I see Caden smile and few other men walk into the room.

"Then I'll just blow your brains out, and let these men do what they want with your body...now what will it be?"

-------

a/n: hey guys, long time no see! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it's going to be the last one for awhile. Don't worry I am still going to be writing on my page, but on my other story. I feel like I should start on it, go check it out! The first chapter will be out maybe tonight! Thank you all for supporting me in my writing, I love you all and have a wonderful day!

( next chapter of ITEOTD will be up Nov 9 )

-----------