Chapter 42

- The next day -

- Noelle's point of view -

It was early morning, way to early in fact. Not even the bird's were chirping, well they don't really chirp as much anymore but still. I guess when Rick said we left early in the morning, he meant it.

Rick led us all, and by all I mean Rick,Daryl,Carl,and Michonne and I, to the small town up the road from the house.

I sighed and followed behind everyone, Daryl stayed beside me. Since I went off by myself again he won't leave my side, but I guess I do deserve it, probably going to get another lecture about it later.

Carl hasn't talked to me, not really surprising. He's probably pissed at me, again.

When we reach the town we all look at Rick, he think's for a minute or two before actually giving us the plan.

"Alright, I want Carl,Noelle, and Michonne to go one way and Daryl and I will go the next way. Sound good?"

We all nod and go on our way's.

I follow beside Michonne into one of the stores, she gave me a quick hand gesture to follow behind her. I nod and do as told for once.

We search the entire store, surprisingly not having to deal with walkers. I slip my bag off my shoulders and unzip it.

The store was surprisingly not empty and had quite a lot of things, I quickly grab any food and medical supplies we needed.

Carl comes over beside me and wraps his arms around my waist, I tense up and take a deep breath. Letting it go.

"Hey." He says in a hushed tone.

"Hey."

"How about we go into the back room, and "talk." " he smirks.

I take his hands off my waist and face him, "how about no."

"Why not?" He says and puts his lip out.

"Be-" I was cut off by Michonne,

"Because you're fourteen." She says, looking at Carl and crossing her arms.

"Dammit." Carl mumbles and walks out of the store.

I laugh quietly and so does Michonne.

"How much stuff did you get?" Michonne asks.

"A lot surprisingly, how about you?"

"A lot as well." She smiles, "let's go, we gotta meet up with the others."

I nod and follow her as we walk back outside to the middle of town.

----

Ok I know this is a short chapter but I'm having trouble writing with writers block basically. ._. Sorry guys!