Chapter 30

Hey guys, this is a short chapter for you since I haven't been active and I didn't have school today. The week after next chapter will be posted all week. Once I finish testing!
-----
Noelle's point of view-

I sat in the dark room, waiting for the man to come back in to pleasure himself once again.

Hearing the door creek open and slam shut a smile forms into my lips,

As the man approached I felt my breath get heavy. I stood up on my two feet, his eyes widened as I clenched the knife and pierced it into his skill.

He looked into my eyes as he died, and all I could do was smile and say, "you had it coming."

His fat body fell to the ground. I grabbed the gun from his shirt pocket and any other supplies on him.

Opening the door I saw light, but it was just the lighting of a ceiling light. I noticed a younger male standing at the entrance with his back facing me.

Taking the chance I run over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, I slide the knife blade across his neck and watch the blood splatter onto my hands. He couched and screamed but it didn't help much.

Finally I pierce the knife into the back if his head and let out a deep breath as his body falls to the ground.

I take the gun from him and any supplies he had and decided to search the other rooms. Half of them were full if naked women that were dead or just bloody walls. Nothing important.

Opening the last door I herd a faint cough, I quickly open it wider. My heart sinks to my feet as I find a half naked little girl only about six or seven.

"P-please don't.." She coughed out, I noticed her arms were cut open and her body and face bruised.

Rushing over to her I wrap a blanket that I found in one of the rooms around her tiny body,

"Don't worry." I whispered, "were getting out of here."