Chapter 2:

*Third POV*

Already so bewildered with the thought of Frisk leaving Cortex, Sans found himself unable to comprehend what his brother was saying to him while they drove to the theater with Gaster that night.

What really puzzled him about the whole thing, is that each time he had seen Frisk at Cortex, or working, she had always looked willing to do so.

Yet when she was speaking to him in the library, she sounded almost relieved that she had quit.

He wondered for a moment what Cortex thought of the whole thing, and he tried to imagine Frisk acting like an angst teen leaving her parents house to live on her own.

This caused Sans to smile a bit and breath out a short chuckle, which caught his younger brother's attention in the seat next to him.

"SANS?" Papyrus asked in a cautious voice, turning to face Sans with curiosity, "WHAT IS SO FUNNY? DID I SAY SOMETHING FUNNY?"

Flicking from his amused daze Sans turned to face his brother, giving him a large grin as he said, "You tell me, I wasn't listening."

"SANS!" Papyrus let out an angry huff and folded his arms as he sat back in his chair.

Though Sans only replied in a chuckle, knowing that Papyrus could never hold a grudge or any anger that was truly serious.

Which was true, because after one moment of Sans's glee, Papyrus said, "I WAS ONLY ASKING ABOUT WHY WE WERE GOING TO THE THEATER. IS THERE SOMEONE WE NEED TO TALK TO?"

Trying to fight the urge to roll his eyes, knowing Papyrus never really hurt anyone, he only interrogated them, Sans looked out the window to his right and replied, "Na Paps. Just going out with the family for old times."

Gaster peeked back in the review mirror at his sons, and then back at the road as he interrupted, "Is that what this is about? I thought you told me Asgore had some data on Cortex that he wanted us to investigate there."

Papyrus whipped around to face his brother and Sans shrugged, "Tomato tomato, same thing really."

Gaster shook his head and smiled slightly as he continued driving the slick black luxury vehicle to the rich crowded theater.

Once they got inside and to their seats, which were positioned on the high booths with a table and four velvet chairs, they all sat down and got their selves comfortable, looking down at the stage and audience.

Sans's eyes scanned the people who were finding their seats, and he caught his mind wandering off to what the play was about anyway.

Did they even know?

All he knew was Asgore's orders on finding the information on Cortex, and any suspicious characters that came in.

Yet so far Sans could see no one out of the ordinary, so he turned back to his companions and grabbed the menu to see if there was something he could munch on while he waited.

"LOOK SANS LOOK!" Papyrus pointed sharply over the edge, his voice louder than Sans would have hoped for, "ISN'T THAT THE WOMAN FROM CORTEX?"

Both Sans and Gaster peered over the edge, their curiosity reaching it's peak as they searched the crowd.

Sans was the first to see her, and when his eyes laid on Frisk as she sat down in the front row, wearing a tight black dress, he couldn't hold in a small huff of interest.

"Didn't know dolly liked the theater," he said as Gaster continued searching.

"Who are you two looking at?" Gaster asked curiously, his eyes scanning the crowd, "The woman who worked for Cortex?"