End Story Notes

Chap 27: Talia confesses love. Meeting on what to do. They choose sans.

Chap 28: Talia sets Johnathan free.

Chap 29: Sans finds talia knocked out and alarms everyone. They all worry about it and get them back on the case, putting Talia in custody, thinking she was the traitor.

Chap 30: They think they found the traitor, and they officially add frisk to the team. Chara is upset. Frisk is glad. She begins working on capture.

Chap --: Johnathan tries to find his daughter but can't. He goes to capture and capture says he won't tell. Kills Johnathan.

Chap 31: Toriel suggests Frisk has a break and they go shopping. Sans tells frisk he would like to help with capture. She agrees. Shopping they find Arianna.

Chap 32: Capture plans on continuing with the traitor. They take arianna in and try to decide what to do with her. People recognize her. Papyrus is her friend. They choose to take care of her until they find their father. Toriel and Alphys bring the terrible news.

Chap 33: Sans is working in Frisk's office, getting rid of the files on capture. He finds the book she has on him, and opens it. He doesn't get far because someone walks inside calls him sir and ends.

Chap 34: They try to help arianna. Tell frisk to take care of her. She does and tries to break the news. Arianna refuses to believe it and runs from her. Frisk goes to her room.

Chap 35: Frisk is alone in her room and sans comes in. She tries speaking to him and notices he is different. He confesses he was the traitor the whole time.

Chap 36: Asgore And Gaster talk of killing talia. They do. Gaster talks of how he is worried for sans. Asgore says not to worry about it.

Chap 37: Toriel is taking care of Arianna with Papyrus, Frisk runs into the room with news. She tells of sans. They make a plan of how to catch him.

Chap 38: They capture Sans and take him to the interrogation. He protests. Papyrus is sad. Gaster refuses to believe it. Undyne and Chara all agree. They confess frisk telling. He yells at her. He us locked away.

Chap 39: Frisk is regretful and feels bad. Asgore asks to speak with her. He assigns her to Capture's party to catch him. Pretending to be apart of their team.
She agrees.

Chap 40: Interogstion with sans. He doesn't know anything. Undyne hurts him. Papyrus is upset about it. He has no memory.

Chap 41: Frisk prepares to go to the party with Papyrus who talks of his brother. She doesn't want to talk about it. He continues. Arianna is with Toriel telling that her father is not dead.

Chap 42: Capture talks of capturing Arianna. Frisk and papyrus go to the party. Frisk talks of how she wants to join again. They say she needs to talk to capture herself. She agrees.

Chap 43: Sans continues to say he doesn't know anything. Undyne hurts him again and Alphys begs her to stop. Sans says he has a memory. Undyne hurts him again. He begins remembering. He says he knows who the traitor is.

Chap 44: arianna is kidnapped from the garden. Toriel is terrified. Frisk goes to Capture's room and finds out it's Gaster.

Chap 45: Sans flashback.

Chap 46: bewilderment. Gaster says she should join him. She refuses. He threatens Arianna. Frisk is conflicted. She is rescued by Chara and Asriel. And sans.

Chap 47: Rescue in process. Chara dies. Arianna is taken away. Gaster rages.

Chap 48: morning. Sans apologizes and they won't let Gaster in. Papyrus is depressed. Sans has no time to comfort him and tries to help frisk.

Chap 49: They try and form a plan to get back arianna. Capture bullies arianna.

Chap 50: They are all going to go help Arianna and take down capture. Frisk talks with Sans about it. They leave.

Chap 51: Plan in action. Sneaking in.

Chap 52: They make it in. Capture is expecting them and has Arianna with him. They begin taking people out. Guards catch them. Johnathan comes back.

Chap 53: Johnathan takes out a few guards but is caught. Gaster grabs frisk and both brothers protest. Papyrus tells of how afraid he is. Gaster tries to trick papy. Sans protests. Papy sides with Sans. Gaster injects him.

Chap 54: Papyrus is tormented and Gaster explains the serum. He orders papyrus to grab arianna. He orders papyrus to kill arianna. Before papyrus can, Johnathan gets shot instead.

Chap 55: Everyone snaps when arianna screams. They begin attacking and Frisk attacks Gaster. Toriel rushes to help Johnathan and Arianna. Sans warns frisk and is fighting Papyrus. Frisk is injected, but Asriel shoots Gaster.

Chap 56: Gaster dies, and Papyrus passes out suddenly, Frisk is jolting and falls, her mind not copping. Sans runs to her. He orders everyone to leave. They all quickly head back to the underground.

Chapter 57: Frisk is in the hospital with Papyrus and Johnathan. Arianna is sleeoing with her father. Sans doesn't leave the room. He talks with Toriel. She comforts him.

Chapter 58: Papyrus wakes up and has a reunion. So does Johnathan. Papyrus remembers everything except what happened with Gaster. Sans tells him troubled. They discuss it. Then they discuss why frisk isn't awake.

Chapter 59: Skips a week. Describes. Frisk wakes up. Sans overjoyed and calls everyone in. She doesn't remember anyone. Alphys explains it. They don't know how to fix it.

Chapter 60: Sans drinks ketchup with Grillby complaining. Confesses love. Grillby says he should go after her. He ponders it in the garden. Asriel finds him and speaks with him.

Chapter 61: They talk for a long while about both girls. Asriel gives advice. Sans suddenly knows what to do.

Chapter 62: Sans tries his idea of an eye for an eye. She doesn't understand and he continues trying. She remembers.

Chapter 63: They rejoice. Alphys talks to Asgore about Cortex and business. They explain safety. Everything goes better.

Epilogue: Sans and frisk getting back from a mission, dancing, chatting, get assigned to another misson.