Chapter 15:

*Third POV*

While Frisk waited for her books and files, she read the letter that was given to her a few minutes before.

After reading the letter, she had pondered it for a very long time, trying to decipher what it meant.

The signature was Talia's, yet Frisk couldn't come up with one reason for Talia to send her a letter saying-

Shaking her head, Frisk folded up the letter and placed it in her right drawer.

She had better things to worry about than what Talia thought of her.

Yet she was going to keep the information, just in case it was important later on.

All facts were important to Frisk, because she knew she would always use them.

Thinking of facts turned Frisk's attention to the book still sitting on her desk.

She had already finished it, and had an urge in her stomach to do something.

Her mind wished to be productive, except there was nothing to occupy it with.

That's when her eyes moved to the drawers.

Surely they would put something in there for her to write on, especially if they expect her to take notes and give information.

And they did.

Inside the right drawer was a black collage rule notebook, along with a few other blank papers.

When Frisk grabbed out the notebook, she stroked the fresh cover and flipped through the empty pages.

She loved empty pages.

She loved having ideas to fill them with, and the possibility to put anything down; to assign the note book to one subject and fill each line with knowledge and notes.

When she sat at the desk, placing the notebook in front of her and grabbing a sharpened pencil, (that she sharpened herself with the sharpener she found in the right drawer) she opened to the first page and stared at the empty white spaces.

What would she put down on the blank paper?

She didn't feel like taking notes on snails, or any books either.

Frisk had the want to write something meaningful, something that was impactful to her; something she couldn't afford forgetting. (Not that she forgot most things anyway)

That's when the idea hit her sharply, and she gripped the pencil with a serious look as she wrote in large letters across the top of the page:

Project - Eye for an Eye
Notes on Sans the Skeleton.

Frisk stared at the words for two seconds more, thinking of how beneficial it will be to have notes to study off of about Sans.

She always was willing to learn about him.

Now that she had the chance, and her life wasn't (exactly) threatened; Frisk flipped her pencil, and began writing.

"I just don't see why Asgore thinks he can just assign me to whatever he wants, and get away with it!" Sans ranted, taking a drink of ketchup then some water.

Sans skipped visiting Frisk, and decided to complain with his good friend Grillby.

Besides, he needed some time to think of what he would say to Frisk.