Chapter 14:

*Third POV*

With anger in his step, Sans marched to the stairs, down one level, and into the office floor to find Asgore.

Of course, the biggest office was Asgore's, and it had three passwords to get in.

They couldn't risk him getting assassinated or attacked.

Sans, knew all the combinations, much like the other main Underground members.

Which is why it was easy for him to shove his thumb into the buttons as he entered the codes to get inside.

When the door clicked, signalling he could enter, Sans twisted the handle sharply and pushed open the door, walking into Asgore's office.

Asgore was sitting broadly at his large desk, his laptop open and his files piling up all over the room, filing cabinets in the corners and his office. His eyes were closed and his face held a strong, serious expression, in his hand a cup of tea (made by Toriel, Sans assumed).

Even with his cluttered desk, Asgore always knew where things were, and he set his tea cup and plate down on the empty space with his eyes still closed.

Sans didn't waste any time, and he marched to the desk briskly and held a stone face as he slammed his hands on the desk, the wood shaking all the contents on top.

"We need a meeting," Sans demanded coldly, knowing that is how you would have to speak to Asgore if you wanted him to believe anything was serious.

Without flinching or even opening his eyes, Asgore greeted, "Sans, how good of you to visit."

Apparently Sans's approach had not worked, and he fought rolling his eyes as Asgore continued, "Please, take a seat, I'll ask Toriel to make more tea."

"No, Asgore," Sans said, fighting the urge to glance at the two other chairs, "We need to gather everyone and have a meeting."

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Sorta."

"What is it? Something about our information expert?"

"... Sorta."

Asgore opened his eyes slowly and looked at Sans with a kind expression, the yellow in his eyes glinting in the light.

"I'll send a group text. You head to the meeting room, and we will meet you there."

Sans, glad to have a response, nodded and left the room quickly, shutting the door and making sure it clicked.

As Sans rushed to the elevator, trying to plan on what he would say, he hardly noticed Talia as the door slid open.

At the sight of him, Talia tensened and eyed him, her figure stiff, and her eyes quickly erasing any sign of emotion.

Still not noticing her, Sans mumbled to himself slightly, mostly air coming from his lips.

The door shut slowly, and Talia stared at the shinning metal, her figure still tense and her eyes still blank.

She seemed almost nervous and tried not to glance at Sans who was still mumbling.

In her hands she clung tightly to an enveloped letter, her nervous behaviour getting worse by the second.

Finally, after the long silence, Sans noticed another presence, and his head jolted up to look at Talia.

"O-oh!" She exclaimed, looking at the shocked skeleton, "Sorry for disturbing you."

She clung tighter to the letter, and debated on hiding it or not.