Chapter 32

[A/N:] I just want to thank everyone for reading and supporting this story! I'm always skeptical about writing sequels because people tend to not read them, but I really love writing this story and I hope you all love reading it. If you do love it, I really appreciate it! I appreciate every vote and comment that you all leave me and I just thought I would let you all know that your support never goes unnoticed! 💕💕💕 xo

I get to school that following Monday in a jolly mood. After my amazing weekend how could I not be happy? Zane and I had so much fun and now that everything is behind us I was able to focus on different things. Actually, I have decided to focus on positive energy only. So when I get to my locker and see yet another note and gift, I don't let it anger me.

Maybe I should start taking it as a compliment. If someone was willing to give me things I should accept them. Hey, it's not like they don't know I'm in a relationship already. If they wanted to think a few notes and roses would make me leave Zane well setting themselves up for big disappointment. We were pretty solid at this point and I wasn't going to let small things bother me.

I was determined to enjoy my school year as I intended. And now that the first semester was coming to an end, I knew that next semester had to be much better. But I can't help but feel like the only way it will get better is if I get to the bottom of finding out about my secret admirer. And with the first half of the school year ending in just a few weeks, my time was limited. I reread the paper in my hand.

Because you are special to me whether you know it or not, I conceal myself. The time will come when it is right, and I'm sure it'll be a real delight! Always on my mind near or far, I always want to show you in different ways just how special you are! I know you want to know who I am and you soon will, but you just be patient. Just know my feelings are genuine and come from the heart, and I know you can figure who I am because you are smart!

Happy Monday ❤️

I hold the oversized bag of candy that was attached suspiciously. How did this person know that my favorite candy were gummy bears? And how did they know exactly my favorite brand? There was one only one logical explanation for this. It had to be—

"Will." I look up from my package with wide and surprised eyes. I begin to stuff it back into my locker but he shakes his head and smiles.

"Still love your gummy bears, huh?" He grins.

While I was dating Will, I had this weird obsession with gummy bears. It was all I ever wanted to eat so Will would always leave some in his car for me or at lunch he would surprise me with a pack. I ate them so much that one day we challenged each other to see who could eat the most in 90 seconds. Of course I won, but shortly after I vomited. After that day I had took a huge break from gummy bears and I haven't really eaten them much since. And seeing the large pack made all of the memories flood back into my mind.

"It's been a while since I've had them, actually." I admit.

"You craved those things so much you would've thought you were pregnant." He laughs and I surprise myself by joining.

"I'm surprised I didn't get any cavities. My parents hated that phase."

He gives me an amused smile. "Your mother used to threaten me not to buy you any more and then you would guilt trip me into buying you more."

"Well that time I threw up I learned that there was a limit to everything." I shake my head as he laughs.

"Well I'm happy you like them." He glances at the package.