Epilogue!

[A/N:] Hi all! It's so bittersweet that this is the end but it is finally here! I just wanted to give a huge thank you to each and every one of you who read, vote, and comment on my story. It means more than you'll ever know and I thank you for the endless support that you all give me. I loved writing this sequel and I hope this finale does the story justice :)

I tried to make this chapter extra-long for you all so I really hope that you enjoy!

— – - 4 Months Later - – —

"No fair! She gave you a 100 and me a 95!" Raven frowns as we receive back our final essays in sociology class. "Do you know how long it took me to write this essay?"

"I'm assuming not very long because I helped you with half of it." I laugh.

"Well then the half I did on my own must have been garbage."

"Ray, it's a 95. At least you didn't fail." I rub her shoulder. "Don't have a cow over this."

"Don't have a cow over this," She teasingly mimics me, causing me to frown. "That's what someone who gets a 100 on almost every assignment would say."

"It's the last day of school, no time for stressing."

"Again, something someone with probably the highest grade in the class would say."

"I have offered you to study and do your work with me many times and you always made an excuse. So just be happy with your 95 please, because I can guarantee you that by 3 o'clock it won't matter at all to you."

"You're right, you're right." She gives me a huge grin slowly nods her head as we exit the room, causing me to laugh. "Do you know how long I have waited for this day to come? To finally say that this is our last last day of high school?"

"I think you have waited 180 days to say that, given that's how many days are in our school year." I tease in a matter-of-fact tone, causing her to roll her eyes.

"You just wait until 3 o'clock hits, Zuri. We seniors are turning this school upside down."

"Seniors have been pulling pranks all week; I'm interested to see what's in store for today."

"I don't know but I heard it would be epic."

Suddenly, the bell rings and the class begin to pack up their things to leave, as the teacher wishes us all a great summer. Raven and I stuff our things into our backpacks and as we are walking towards the door, our teacher Mrs. Huntley stops us.

"Zuri, I almost forgot to tell you. Principal Cooke would like to see you."

Raven and I both freeze and glance over at each other. What now?

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble." Mrs. Huntley assures, releasing some of the tension in my body. "I actually think you'll be pleased to hear what he has to say."

"Okay."

"And you two ladies have a great summer. It was a pleasure having you both in class this year."

"Was it really, Mrs. Huntley?" Raven asks and narrows her eyes at our teacher as I thank her.

"Of course, Raven," She smiles. "Even when you weren't my best student I still admired you."