Chapter 45

[A/N:] Happy Friday everyone! I hope life is treating you all well :)

There are only two more chapters left after this one of the story! It's been a long journey and it's finally all coming to an end :') I hope you all enjoy <333333

"Oh my gosh!" Brianna gasps as we all watch Malcolm stumble back into his car.

Malcolm doesn't even have a chance to recover before Zane is grabbing him by the collar and punching him in the face again. I gasp when Malcolm throws a punch at Zane but Zane successfully dodges him.

"I did not see this coming!" Darrell exclaims before laughing if astonishment.

People are starting take to notice of what's going on and as if it can't get worse, Will jumps into the fight and swings at Zane. I am stuck and unable of what to do or say and can't believe that Will is about to help Malcolm gang up on my boyfriend.

"Oh hell no!" Austin yells. "Will is being foul. And since he wants to jump in so am I."

"Me too, let's go." Darrell agrees and the two boys run across the parking lot and past the spectators.

The crowd grows loud and people yell as Austin throws a punch straight at Will's face. Everything seems to be getting out of control and now there are five boys fighting each other.

"Let's go over there!" Raven grabs onto me, pulling me out of my state of shock. We run across the way and push past the increasing crowd of people that is forming around the brawl. I want to go up to them and stop them, tell them to cut it out but I don't. I have had my experience of intervening with guys fighting and have paid the price. And that was with only two men. This was five and I was not that dumb.

"Zane! Austin! Darrell! Stop! Let him go!" I scream but they don't even hear me. I flinch when Malcolm punches Zane, but Zane gets an upper hand in punches Malcom right in the eye. Everyone is scattered on the wet, snowy ground, grunting and hitting one another.

This was completely out of control.

"Everything is always your fucking fault!" I hear someone say.

When I look over, I see Maia walking up to me an angry face.

"How is this my fault? It's you, your brother, and stupid boyfriend that's always starting the drama!"

"All because you can't seem to keep your legs and your mouth shut!"

I gape at her words. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me! I don't even get what's so special about you. I mean you're not that cute and you definitely aren't anything to obsess over. No wonder Will cheated."

"Come say that to my face, Maia. Then I can show you what's so special about me." I urge her to move forward.

I am fed up with her and the way she talks to me. Violence is never the answer but with all this commotion going on and the fact that both my brother and boyfriend are fighting, it seems to put me in the same mood. And she's never going to stop if I don't do something because clearly what I did yesterday wasn't enough.

Maia moves forward and I am ready to swing at her when she shoves me back, causing me to fall into Brianna.

"Let me handle this." Raven moves past me before I can even recover and she shoves Maia into the car. Raven raises her fist, ready to give Maia a black eye but Maia grabs onto Raven, causing the two of them to fall into the snow. Maia now has the upper hand and is on top of Raven, trying to attack. That prompts me to grab Maia and pull her off.