5. Run & Hide

Mia.

I woke up already feeling like trash.  When I opened my eyes, I could already tell they would be puffy.

"Mia, sweetheart are you awake?" I heard Lisa ask over the intercom.

I got up and walked over to respond to her.

"Yes, I'm up."

"Alright, Mr. Mendes would like you to get ready to eat breakfast with him," she said and I sighed to myself.

"U-um okay, I'll be right down," I said and the line went dead.

I hurried up and changed into some suitable clothing which was a pair of leggings and a cropped shirt. Surprised that they already had these clothes laid out in my closet.

Though, my mind still hadn't wrapped around why my wardrobe consisted of only laced lingerie. I didn't think I would be able to dress in comfortable clothing that suits me.

I left my hair down. I was still wavy from yesterday, so I figured it would be fine. I quickly brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

I walked into the large dining area to find multiple dishes of different breakfast foods.

"You're late," he said and I nodded.

"My apologies, it'll never happen again," I said and took a seat far away from him.

"Why don't you take a seat next to me? I would like to get to know you better," he said and I nodded.

I didn't want to see him angry. After last night, and the way his eyes were, I didn't want to mess up. But at some point, I knew I would.

I did as he asked and sat next to him. I watched as Lisa brought me a plate.

"Please, help yourself to anything that suits you," he said, gesturing for me to get some food.

All I could do was give him a weak smile as I grabbed some fruit, eggs, and a piece of toast. I tucked in, and slowly started to eat. Almost instantly, I got full.

I didn't know if it was just because I was nervous to be this close to him, or because I was actually full. Usually I could eat a lot, but right now I wasn't.

My plate didn't consist of much. Just about a cup of grapes, two eggs, and a piece of toast. I've only eaten half, and decided I was done.

I placed my fork down, signaling that I was done. Soon after, Lisa came in to grab my plate.

"That's not necessary," he told her and I just looked at him.

"Mia, you haven't eaten all of your breakfast, please eat," he said and I shook my head.

"I'm actually quite full, but thank you," I said and he smiled.

"I wasn't asking you a question I was telling you," he hissed and I continued to look at him.

"But I am no longer hungry," I said and he shook his head.

"God dammit! Have you no manners? If you were polite, you would know that whatever you have on your plate has to be gone now eat!"

I jumped at his tone, and I know he could sense my uncomfortableness. I could tell some part of him felt bad for making me scared, but that all faded away since I still wasn't moving a muscle.

"Did you not hear me? I said eat," he hissed and I shook my head.

Here's when I mess up.

"No," I stated and he looked at me with shock in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" He questioned and I sat up straight to tell him I again.

"I said no!" I told him, my voice getting louder.

"Lisa, can you believe what you're hearing," he said and gestured Lisa to leave the room.

"Look, Mia, I don't know how you would normally do things in your old life, but now, you're mine and you have to do what I say," he said and I shook my head.

"Why would I? You're just a horrible person who buys girls just for the hell of it! If you're gonna rape me just do it already! I'd rather die than be stuck here with you!"

Before I knew it, I was standing on my feet in front of him. The look in his eyes sent a chill down my back. My body went cold and he stood up from his chair.

He was much taller than me, and as I continued to look at him, my cold eyes were now going soft. I was scared of what he could do to me.

I regretted what I said, but it needed to be said. I didn't want to live like this, and he knows it.

"Lisa!" He shouted, only for her to rush into the room.

"Yes Mr. Mendes?" She asked, and from the corner of my eye I could see a scared expression spread across her face as she looked at me.

I gulped, not knowing what was going to happen to me.

"Get her dressed," he growled while keeping his eyes locked on mine.

"For what sir?" She questioned and he smirked.

"For her punishment of course," he said and an evil smile lurked on his face.

His cold minty breath blew against my face as he moved away from the table.

"Come on sweetheart, we need to get you dressed," Lisa said while gently pulling my arm.

"For what? Please tell me he won't hurt me," I said in a quiet voice as she pulled me up to my room.

"Honey, that's the price you pay. We warned you to not disobey him, and now you have," she said while going into my closet.

She then came out holding a short black lingerie set.

"And you'll just let him hurt me?" I asked and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I have to, I'm sorry my dear, just please change," she said and I nodded while grabbing the clothes from her.

I went into the bathroom to change. Once I was done I looked at myself in the mirror. The set had a very uncomfortable adjustable strappy lingerie slip with caged cutouts and a ribbon self-tie, as well as a strappy G-string thong.

What has my life come to?

"Mia, Mr. Mendes doesn't like waiting, are you ready?" I heard Lisa ask as I opened up the doors.

I didn't say anything, and she didn't either. She just led me out of my room. She then took me to the room I didn't know anything about.

"He's in there. We can talk later if you'd like," she said and I nodded.

"How bad will this be?" I asked and she sighed while walking away from me.

I turned around to face the doors of the room I had no interest in entering, but I am now. It's not my choice anymore. Nothing in this life is my choice.

"Master," I said as I walked through the doors.

"Mia," he said.

I walked further into the room and his eyes roamed my body.

"Have a seat please," he said, and I did just that.

"You are aware that you've been a bad girl correct?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm aware," I mumbled and he smirked.

"My, am I going to enjoy this."