19. Unexpected

Mia.
~First Trimester~

Three months in.

I'm only three months into my pregnancy, and nothing is more worse than waking up and puking every single morning.

Ever since I hit the three month mark, I look and the mirror to see my stomach slightly expanding.

Even if it's such a short amount of time to have a big stomach, I was always a small frail girl, so it made since that my baby bump was visible now.

All of this time being trapped home caused me to think a lot.  Shawn would be at work most of the time, so when I'm alone, I just think about my old life.

He doesn't really know about it, which I want.  The old Mia, who's life was already planned out, would never be having a baby already, let alone a boyfriend.

But now my life has changed, and surprisingly, I'm fine with it.

I laid in bed with my head resting on Shawn's chest. He was still asleep after what happened last night.

Sure, I may be pregnant, but that doesn't really stop us from doing what we want to do. Honestly, if we couldn't have sex at all during this pregnancy, I'd probably be dead.

What? I only speak the truth.

"H-how are you f-feeling beautiful?"

I looked up to see Shawn looking down at me while pulling me closer to him.

"Sick," I mumbled while wrapping my arms around him torso.

"That's it?" He questioned with a small smirk on his face.

"And sore," I lightly chuckled.

"Awe I'm sorry baby girl," he said, and I could tell he didn't really mean it.

"It was all worth it," I said, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Definitely worth it," he smiled while moving slightly on top of me to kiss my lips.

"Round two already?" I giggled, running my fingers through his brown curly locks.

"Definitely."

~~~

"Shawn put me down!"

"In your dreams baby girl," he laughed while swinging me around the kitchen.

"Baby please!" I cried and he just laughed.

"Only because you're cute," he chuckled while placing my on the counter.

I smiled as he pulled away from me to keep making breakfast.  I pulled him back only for him to look at me with concern.

"I love you," I mumbled, pressing my lips against his.

"I love you too," he whispered as our foreheads pressed against each other.

I couldn't help but blush at his cute, simple words.  I then started to smell something burning so looked at the stove to see the food burning.

"Your foods burning," I chuckled, and he quickly pulled away to check on it.

"Crap, this is what I get for falling for you," he laughed while turning off the stove.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," I giggled and he nodded.

"Did you not hear my sarcasm?" He questioned while turning back to me.

"Oh no I did, I just want you to give me a reason why you're falling for me."

"Oh you want to know why?"

"Yes."

I then felt his large hands grip my thighs as his lips made their way up my neck to my ear.  My body shivered at how much effect he had on me.

"You really want to know," he whispered into my ear.

I groaned in frustration and he just laughed at my struggles.

"One, because I can do that to you by only whispering in your ear.  And also you just have a heart."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean-" he was then cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Mendes, but you have some guests," I turned around to see Lisa standing there with her hands in front of her.

"Guests? I wasn't expecting anyone though."

"That's because they aren't for you."

"They're here for Mia?" Shawn asked while looking down at me.

"Y-yes sir," Lisa said, and then left the room.

"W-who's here?" I asked and Shawn just looked at me.

"T-they can't know."

"Know what? What are you talking about?" I asked and he just shook his head.

His hands then cupped my face as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Just stay behind me.  Don't leave.  Don't say anything please."

"O-okay.  I won't, but can you tell me please?"

Next thing I knew, I was off the counter, and being tugged to the front door by Shawn.

"Shawn, that hurts."

"S-sorry, just hold my hand okay?" He said and I nodded.

I stayed behind him like he told me to do, and Larry just stood by the door waiting to open it.

"May I sir?" He asked Shawn and he just nodded.

The door then began to open slowly, revealing two people who I specifically said to never come near me again.

"Mom? Dad?"